The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• DeadSkelton
    DeadSkelton Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me if your looking for fitness friends!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,194 Member
    79vx54bjgupz.jpg
    A great holiday now back to the diet!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    annliz23 wrote: »
    79vx54bjgupz.jpg
    A great holiday now back to the diet!

beautiful pic.

Good morning Middle-agers. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead. 🙂About to hit my first coffee of the day.. ☕
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

You hush it! I'm not done with paddling season yet! 🚣‍♀️

Hey snow can come without ice and you could STILL paddle! :wink:
  • thedcubed1
    I totally could. Can you all imagine the trick or treaters trekking through the snow?? :lol:

If it snows before Thanksgiving, you will come down and shovel my driveway. You better come bearing gifts.

Careful what you wish for! You know I'd come ready with hot chocolate, mallows, and whipped cream to welcome the snow with open arms! :grin:
  • thedcubed1

If it snows before Thanksgiving, you will come down and shovel my driveway. You better come bearing gifts.

Careful what you wish for! You know I'd come ready with hot chocolate, mallows, and whipped cream to welcome the snow with open arms! :grin:

You haven't learned yet, have you... 😂 Show up with that hot chocolate if you dare.

Nah I'm pretty slow... And oh I dare! 🤣
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    @AliNouveau, yeah I just saw that on the news. The frustrating thing about that is when they only put the “hot spots” into shutdown, those residents just end up coming up to smaller towns and going out to our restaurants, etc anyway.
    But whatever. It is what it is at this point. I just go with the flow. Lol.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    @AliNouveau, yeah I just saw that on the news. The frustrating thing about that is when they only put the “hot spots” into shutdown, those residents just end up coming up to smaller towns and going out to our restaurants, etc anyway.
    But whatever. It is what it is at this point. I just go with the flow. Lol.

This is the truth. I'm sure you guys have have all the cottagers up there from down here anyway. As long as things get under control. My mom's place had 2 positive cases today so cue lockdown
  • ljh021482
    ljh021482 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, all. 38 y/o here. Have seen some success with MFP in the past, especially when I’ve found some great, motivating people. Looking for a few more. Have recently gotten into cycling and am maybe looking for a few other cyclists. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Happy Friday! Who has fun weekend plans?
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member

Lots of quarantine sports watching - at least we have that!!!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member

Family game nite tomorrow. Maybe a hike at some point to see the fall colours
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,946 Member

Might go try to find mushrooms tomorrow.

Looks like the group of "fast paddlers" is heading out Sunday. Might hop on that again.

That leaves Monday for chores or some other adventure.

Sure seems like it was a LONG week.
  • evangelene12
    evangelene12 Posts: 196 Member
    Good morning from Denmark. Have a great weekend everyone. If anyone has successfully overcome late night binging, let me know how :)
  • mtarin2
    mtarin2 Posts: 1 Member
    47 here; looking for motivation and support. Mainly motivation!! I need to continue where I left off prior to the "Rona". I managed to gain the weight that I worked so hard to lose due to "working from home". Lost all motivation during that time. It's time I get off my butt. Feeling so sluggish and no energy.
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Good morning all you sexy middle agers! Got my coffee in hand and working hard. Hope you all have a great day today
  • FutureFit2020
    FutureFit2020 Posts: 128 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »

Might go try to find mushrooms tomorrow.

Looks like the group of "fast paddlers" is heading out Sunday. Might hop on that again.

That leaves Monday for chores or some other adventure.

Sure seems like it was a LONG week.

As in actually forage for them? I'm always tempted as I love mushrooms and they look tasty but pretty sure I'd accidentally kill myself :D
  • forestfreek
    Good morning from Denmark. Have a great weekend everyone. If anyone has successfully overcome late night binging, let me know how :)
    Have you ever tried IF?
    I find it very helpful for nighttime binging.
  • forestfreek
    balanc41 wrote: »
    Good morning all you sexy middle agers! Got my coffee in hand and working hard. Hope you all have a great day today

Same. Coffee in hand and working (hard is debatable 😅😂).

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,194 Member
    No more talk of snow we are knee deep in leaves.