If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited October 2020
    I know this sounds gross, but I really want a bologna sandwich on white bread with lots of mayo and plain Lays chips (maybe with the option to dip in French Onion lol). Then a brownie sundae for dessert. Warm brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. Good god, I'm hungry lol.

Omgosh I ate bologna the same exact way as a kid ! Go ahead and add cheese and butter😂
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Butterfinger (old formula though) cheesecake hfeeipsdwwpk.jpeg

I know this sounds gross, but I really want a bologna sandwich on white bread with lots of mayo and plain Lays chips (maybe with the option to dip in French Onion lol). Then a brownie sundae for dessert. Warm brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. Good god, I'm hungry lol.

Oooo now I want doritos and french onion dip! THE BEST! This was part of our go to snacks for sleepovers as a kid. Doritos and dip and lays salt n vinegar.
    bnnrzmlxecpy.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I'm generally not a big cheesecake fan....but that one sure would tempt me!😋 (I'd actually just want all the Butterfinger 'stuff' that's on it...lol!)
  • VegjoyP
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I'm generally not a big cheesecake fan....but that one sure would tempt me!😋 (I'd actually just want all the Butterfinger 'stuff' that's on it...lol!)

I am a big cheesecake fan and that looks amazing!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member

Oooo now I want doritos and french onion dip! THE BEST! This was part of our go to snacks for sleepovers as a kid. Doritos and dip and lays salt n vinegar.
    bnnrzmlxecpy.png

I love salt and vinegar chips! They're so underrated. Btw, did anyone ever try nacho cheese Doritos on a cream cheesed bagel? Thank me later lol.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

bnnrzmlxecpy.png

I love salt and vinegar chips! They're so underrated. Btw, did anyone ever try nacho cheese Doritos on a cream cheesed bagel? Thank me later lol.

Doritos + cream cheese - the bagel :)
  • VegjoyP
    z6f05vqz3n5j.jpg
    hygq19hvv95b.png

Kaboca squash cake and pancakes
  • pancakerunner
    An entire bag of jumbo beef jerky eaten on christmas morning while opening presents :)
  • pancakerunner
    a bucket of KFC coleslaw lol
  • pancakerunner
    83g4rtu65uqy.png
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Apple cider donuts...in my opinion, the ONLY donuts that are worth the calories. 4ap4w6wxfkim.jpeg

I had my first one of those a year ago today, in Chicago. It was amazing! Definitely the best doughnut ever and I need another one.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,945 Member
    Apple cider donuts...in my opinion, the ONLY donuts that are worth the

I share your opinion.

• pancakerunner
    mtaratoot wrote: »

I share your opinion.

false. Apple FRITTERS are.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

I share your opinion.

Ah true. Very very true.
  • aemw93
    aemw93 Posts: 134 Member
    Pulled pork burger, curly fries, a side of mac and cheese and onion rings with a barnamint baileys cocktail 🤤🤤
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    6s4u5r1x1vrf.png

My current craving
  • mtaratoot

I share your opinion.

Whether I agree that fritters > cider doughnuts, I will disagree that a fritter is a doughnut. They are tasty. I'll have to decide if they are better. Please send two of each.
  • pancakerunner
    r72r87xigdwp.jpeg

What would an apple fritter be classified as?
  • mtaratoot
    r72r87xigdwp.jpeg

What would an apple fritter be classified as?

A fritter.

Just like a cinnamon roll is a cinnamon roll.

I'd even say a bear claw is a bear claw.

Cotton candy is cotton candy.

None of those is a doughnut.

And for SURE, none is an apple cider doughnut.