Replies

• MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    someone disliked my photo.

Unpossible.

Who was it that disliked your photograph ?

Stevie Wonder ??

not unpossible - truthable... and i saw Stevie Wonder in concert here. he was unbelievable!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    So many 🤣 One that comes to mind...

Calling out race-based sexual preferences.

More than one person which is more than one reason for me to worry about the state of the universe 🤷🏿‍♀️

I REMEMBER READING THAT particular moment @MaltedTea ! i thought - oh no he didn'tttttttt... i give you credit for not going full metal jacket on him. i'd have been banned ! i was seething when i read he wrote

major props for the Full Metal Jacket reference <3

tenor.gif?itemid=15096956
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    someone disliked my photo.

Unpossible.

Who was it that disliked your photograph ?

Stevie Wonder ??

not unpossible - truthable... and i saw Stevie Wonder in concert here. he was unbelievable!

you saw him....

too bad he couldn't return the favor.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    In real life, I haven't been disliked since elementary school (not that I know of anyway).

I was in a bathroom stall doing bathroom stall business, when two girls came in. One started going on and on about how I need to cover my chest area in class and that I was purposefully exposing myself to everyone and that it was so gross (umm, she said "boobs" but this was, like, Grade 6 or 7 y'all - and I was a dedicated "tomboy" so nothing much was happening up there lol).

I walked out if the stall, looked her dead in her eyes while I washed my hands, then walked out in what I like to remember as a defiant manner.

Still...

I asked my mom get me my first bra the same evening 😔

In 5th grade a group of 6th-grade girls chased me home taunting me and threatening me as I scurried along with my cello, terrified. I think they disliked me because I developed early in the chestal region.

Chestal Region?

Where exactly is that ?

And does Southwest Airlines go there ??

I have some frequent flyer points that are burning a hole in my wallet.

You’ll love it! Spectacular views of the Grand
    Tetons.

Only the views, huh?

Drat.

I was hoping to put 'boots on the ground'.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    In real life, I haven't been disliked since elementary school (not that I know of anyway).

I was in a bathroom stall doing bathroom stall business, when two girls came in. One started going on and on about how I need to cover my chest area in class and that I was purposefully exposing myself to everyone and that it was so gross (umm, she said "boobs" but this was, like, Grade 6 or 7 y'all - and I was a dedicated "tomboy" so nothing much was happening up there lol).

I walked out if the stall, looked her dead in her eyes while I washed my hands, then walked out in what I like to remember as a defiant manner.

Still...

In 5th grade a group of 6th-grade girls chased me home taunting me and threatening me as I scurried along with my cello, terrified. I think they disliked me because I developed early in the chestal region.

Girls are the worst. Sugar and spice my *kitten*. I remember in grade school they used to mob up and go around kicking guys in the balls. They only got me the once, but poor slow running Brent... That guy had a tough year.

Probably didn’t help his running any either
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    So many 🤣 One that comes to mind...

Calling out race-based sexual preferences.

More than one person which is more than one reason for me to worry about the state of the universe 🤷🏿‍♀️

I REMEMBER READING THAT particular moment @MaltedTea ! i thought - oh no he didn'tttttttt... i give you credit for not going full metal jacket on him. i'd have been banned ! i was seething when i read he wrote

major props for the Full Metal Jacket reference <3

tenor.gif?itemid=15096956

i always get a good memory when i have - er - what i said i ate on my wall just now
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »

Still...

Girls are the worst. Sugar and spice my *kitten*. I remember in grade school they used to mob up and go around kicking guys in the balls. They only got me the once, but poor slow running Brent... That guy had a tough year.

Probably didn’t help his running any either

I don't know. Getting chased around by 15 pitiless womenfolk looking to use your goonies for riverdance practise is usually pretty good motivation to improve your sprinting. I think he ended up just kicking one back between her legs and getting suspended lol.