Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 129

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Donna, how did that tomato soup and grilled cheese affect your glucose reading? That WAS my favorite cold weather lunch before low carb - a can of Campbell’s tomato made with 1/2 can of milk and grilled cheese with cheddar - but OOOH 😮 the carbs. I haven’t allowed myself to have that in over 3 years. I might allow it once this winter but, I admit, I’m afraid it could start me down (or UP) the slippery slope! You’ve got this, you KNOW what you need to do!
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @UTmom81 The recipe takes a bit longer because you make the “noodle” but I have made the noodles ahead and refrigerated and even frozen them.

https://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/just-like-the-real-thing-lasagna/
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @musicsax I’m so sorry you aren’t able to touch your family but the baby’s health is paramount. A friend has a new (healthy) great nephew and was looking forward to the holidays to meet him but the family isn’t letting them come. So sad. I hope this eases up! Hugs and prayers!
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    The smoke wasn’t bad at Amy’s but our house is lower in elevation and by the time I went to bed, the headache was back.