September Day by Day Challenge (OPEN!)

Options

Replies

• dtsmith8911
    Options
    Hi! I'm Desirae. 22 year old mom of 2 biological and 1 step full time! From Oklahoma! Trying to get back in shape and feel good about myself!

Goals for Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1. Water
    2.10 reps of 10 crunches
    3. Clean house

I want to be at 135 by Thanksgiving!
    I want to be at !20 by New Years Eve!
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

So September 6

1. Water Water Water - 6 GLASSES
    2. Go to the grocery store and get the items I was eating for dinner at the beginning of the weight loss - YES
    3. Stay under my numbers - SOMEWHAT under calorie but not carb and a few others
    4. Workout as many days as I can this week (kids will have homework so this is a challenge) - NO WORKOUT raining

Non Fitness Goals

3. Look into Wii Fitness Information - YES going to have to save had no clue it was so expensive

Have a blessed day guys....

Shanae`

September 7 Goals

1. WATER WATER WATER
    2. Under calorie and carb numbers
    3. Continue to research workout options for in the house I like the Wii possibility since I have the game I just need to find a few products that dont cost an arm and a leg but it is going to rain for the next few days here not to mention the fact that we will go into snow season soon and I need to have indoor plans until next spring season.

Okay have a blessed day and good luck on your goals!

Shanae`

HEY GUYS JUST WENT TO WALMART (yes my lunch hour was well spent LOL) AND PICKED UP THE JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 Day Shred dvd and a pair of weights! That should get me started the Wii stuff will have to wait! OK IM READY for tonight..... I see a few of you are doing this (workout videos) so lets encourage each other.....
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options

Okay, September 6th goals
    1. WATER WATER WATER......a gallon at least. Got to get back into this water thing. - Got in half a gallon
    2. Don't eat junk food at the farm tomorrow cause I know the guys will ask me to go eat lunch at some nasty fast food place with them. TAKE MY LUNCH!!!!! - YEP......till we were out till 7:30 and they chose to stop at Hardees for dinner. I had the Hand Breaded Chicken Sandwich....
    3. Get a menu made so my husband doesn't have to eat horrible nasty tuna helper again (even though he likes it and lived on it when I was in SD) - NOPE Thank God we have food in the house I can just throw together.
    4. Get my living room floor uncovered, it is covered in out camping junk. - YEP.....WELL, my husband had that done when I got home from the farm! HE IS A GOOD MAN
    5. Get my new gym/running scheduled figured out so it can start on Wednesday! - NOPE. UGH

Sept 7th
    1. Get my new gym/running scheduled figured out
    2. WATER

Those are my only goals for today

• cfloyd72
    cfloyd72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My very first post even though I have been using MFP for quite some time. Am 39 and on disability for bipolar disorder. Really, really hard to get up and get motivated. I'm starting slowly on the exercising. Am so hoping this thread will help.

Goals for tomorrow:

1. Stay under calories
    2. Recumbent bike for 20 min at 12.5 mph
    3. No fast food

Another goal to fit in:

No caffeine (I love caffeine, but it's a migraine trigger for me)

I did it!! Hit all my goals for today. For tomorrow:

1. Stay under calories
    2. Recumbent bike for 20 min at 12.5 mph
    3. No chocolate or candy

Congrats to everyone for making it through today. :smile:
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    1-Get a birthday card together for my friend to mail out tomorrow
    2-Get to bed at a decent hour
    3-Do a load of laundry

So these were my three goals for yesterday and I did 2 and 3 but forgot about 1 until today and I forgot to actually set goals for today but I finished the card and I will be mailing it in the morning. But I was thinking about goals today and I actually find it easier to reflect on my goals in the evening and set the next days goals. That being said, here are my goals for Thursday 9/8:

1-Be more calm at work at take time to breathe
    2-Go to the gym or do my Biggest Loser video
    3-Read at least 20 minutes
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I was MIA the last couple of weeks last month. I had so much going on and a lot on my mind and then this past weekend, the family and I went to Tennessee for a mini vacation/get away and it felt AWESOME! Visited family and got to do some exploring and got away from the "stress". I'm so feeling better and I'm ready to rock n roll this month! I've got so much planned and hoping to get back into the swing of things.

Welcome all newcomers! :flowerforyou:

Goals for Sept. 7

1. Water 4 out of 8
    2. Ab Circle-nope
    3. Log everything-Yes!

Goals for Sept. 8
    1. Water
    2. Ab Circle
    3. Log everything
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    goals for wednesday sept 7:
    - no chocolate/nutella [done]
    - go for a 30min walk [did a 30min bikeride instead]
    - stay under caloriegoal [done]
    Goals for sept 8:
    - no chocolate/nutella
    - 150 situps
    - stay under caloriegoal
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    [/quote]

September 7 Goals

1. WATER WATER WATER -YES (seven glasses)
    2. Under calorie and carb numbers - YES
    3. Continue to research workout options for in the house I like the Wii possibility since I have the game I just need to find a few products that dont cost an arm and a leg but it is going to rain for the next few days here not to mention the fact that we will go into snow season soon and I need to have indoor plans until next spring season. YES!!!!!! Jullian Micheals 30 day shred

Okay have a blessed day and good luck on your goals!

Shanae`
    [/quote]

September 8 Goals!

1. Water Water and more Water
    2. Stay under calorie and carb numbers
    3. Jullian Micheals Workout - 20 min (but it kicked my butt!)

Non Fitness

1. Doctor's Appointment
    2. Go to the store for a few items needed for dinner for the next few nights
    3. Be careful of my migranes they have begun to pick up and I am unsure what my trigger is right now....

Have a blessed day! Good luck on your goals!

Shanae`
  • JYacoub_00
    JYacoub_00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Wanted to introduce myself, and am definitely up for a challenge (even though the challenge is mainly myself). I'm an almost 39 yo mom of 3 young kids (one with slight special needs), married for 11 years, and (please don't think I'm crazy), a paranormal investigator in my spare time. Kids don't know that! Ssssshhhhhh!!!!!

Anyhow, since I will be 40 next October, I want this year to be THE YEAR that I finally shed my weight. I've had 3 c-sections, so it's been tough. I've been up and down, trying to do it on my own, but never really knew the right way. I felt hungry most of the time, and sure I lost some weight when I hardly ate, but my body kept plateauing b/c it was going into starvation mode. As far as the gym, I go when the kids are back in school 3x a week. Next week is when I start again! Unfortunately all my kids have separation anxiety and will not stay in the kid watching section of the gym, so I'm out of luck with that when they're off or during the summer.
    For my 40th birthday, I want to visit New Orleans, AND I want to look and feel dynamite. I also told myself when I get down to my goal, my closet is getting emptied and I'm treating myself to a new wardrobe! Hubby was in agreement and very supportive. So there you have it! That's me! Nice to meet everyone!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 7:
    1. Water.--Yes.
    2. 20 minutes exercise and Charger's Challenge.--No (only 10 minutes) and yes (pitiful but I tried!)
    3. Stay on plan!!!--Yes, much better!

Welcome, Desirae and JYacoub_00!

Well, hopefully the rest of the orders have arrived at work--would like to get the shrubs out before it gets too warm!

Have a good day, everyone!

Goals for Sept. 8:
    1. Water.
    2. 20 minutes exercise and Charger's Challenge.
    3. Stay on plan!!!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    9/7

1) 84 oz of water

- did it

2) within 300 cals

- nope over by 513

3) chargers challenge is 5 min straight - how many crunches - attempt this http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/336786-wednesday-mini-challenge

- got in 87 - 50 normal - 37 reverse

4) get in bed by 9:30

- in bed by 9:45 didnt get to sleep till much later... sigh

9/8
    1) 84 oz of water

2) write code for display part of hw.

3) keep with in 400 of goal today.

4) chargers challenge - 5 min of pushups - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/337630-thursday-mini-challenge
  • XiaoRuRu
    Options
    Yesterday's Goals:

JM DVD - FAIL
    Walk dogs - DONE
    Laundry - STARTED

Today's Goals:

Laundry Completed
    Walk dogs
  • linbee83
    Options
    Yesterday's goals:
    1. C25k - Week 5, Day 1 - DONE
    2. Water, water, water - DONE
    3. No junk food! - DONE!!!

Non-weight:
    1. Get ready to teach Photoshop class on Monday! - STILL A FAIL

Today's Goals:
    1. Water, water, water
    2. Today is a REST day!
    3. No Junk!

Non-weight:
    1. Get Advil for the baby & hubby
    2. House cleaning tomorrow
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    Goals for sept 8:
    - no chocolate/nutella [done]
    - 150 situps [done]
    - stay under caloriegoal [failed :( ]

Goals for sept 9:
    - no chocolate/nutella
    - go to the gym
    - stay under calorie goal
  • AngelJLV83
    AngelJLV83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I hope it is okay I join this a week late!

My name is Jamie. Just recently turned 28. I work and am in school for nursing. I have an awesome 8 year old. I need to get a little more toned and get my energy level back up so I can keep up with my boy and our crazy schedules!

Goals for FRIDAY 09/09/11
    1. Water water water. I have been doing better, but not great.
    2. Do my situps/crunches. I have been slacking
    3. Stay under on my calories/carbs. I was doing so good and these past 2 days it all went to hell!

Thank you for letting me join and I look forward to posting with you guys!!
  • cfloyd72
    Options
    :sad: Didn't make it today. Only hit one out of 3 goals. Ate me some chocolate and of course that made me go over my calories. So my only goal hit was doing my exercise. But that's okay.

My goal is only 1200 and I haven't been eating back my exercise calories which of course takes me below the 1200. My mother has a nutrition friend of hers actually checking to see what would be the best calorie intake for me.

Will do better tomorrow. :happy:
  • cfloyd72
    Options
    :sad: Didn't make it today. Only hit one out of 3 goals. Ate me some chocolate and of course that made me go over my calories. So my only goal hit was doing my exercise. But that's okay.

My goal is only 1200 and I haven't been eating back my exercise calories which of course takes me below the 1200. My mother has a nutrition friend of hers actually checking to see what would be the best calorie intake for me.

Will do better tomorrow. :happy:

Ooh. Forgot to list my goals:

1. No chocolate/candy
    2. No caffeine
    3. Recumbent bike 20 min at 13 mph
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    AAHHHAAHHHAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol been crazy over here. I've been getting on MFP but haven't made it on here in awhile. Missed you guys. :flowerforyou:

Goals for today and this weekend since I know I won't be on here much.
    1. Finish getting the grapes off of their vines
    2. Get some sort of exercise in
    3. lots of water
    4. healthy choices for food
    5. enjoy the concert on Sunday

Sunday I'll be at my local fairgrounds watching a free concert from the local country station:love: It's always lots of fun and this year I'm just excited to see Craig Morgan!!!! I :heart: his music!

Well I've gotta get going on those grapes its gonna take hours and hours to get thru them all and I still have to do some running around today....
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    9/8
    1) 84 oz of water

- got 67 oz

2) write code for display part of hw.

- nope still having issues with the program set up

3) keep with in 400 of goal today.

- only went over by 259

4) chargers challenge - 5 min of pushups - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/337630-thursday-mini-challenge

- did this 100 on the wall (seemed to easy so i went to girly) 25 girly

9/9

1) 84 oz water

2) chargers challenge 350 calf raises - do this only with the left leg - maybe attempt right - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/338532-friday-mini-challenge

3) within 400 cals
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    [/quote]

September 8 Goals!

1. Water Water and more Water -YES
    2. Stay under calorie and carb numbers -YES
    3. Jullian Micheals Workout - 20 min (but it kicked my butt!) --YES (My legs are like noodles today)

[/quote]

Weekend of September 9, 10 & 11

1. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred each day no fail
    2. Also get a couple of miles in walking (allow the weekend to increase my workout amounts)
    3. Stay under calorie and carb numbers all weekend!
    4. Water, Water, Water

Non Fitness

Get my mind in gear for my fathers birthday
    Get a Card etc
    Have my home cleaned by the three little "boy" pigs LOL that live there and the mommy that loves them!
    Lots of weekend running so LETS GO.............

Welcome all those that are new! See you guys on Monday Lord willing with weight loss news!

Shanae`