**VICTORIOUS SECRET**SEPT~TRIBAL~(CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello all... pygmy challenges done.. one extra mile.. wayyyy under calories today.. and over water.

Nica, its so good to hear that Dee is feeling better today :)

Love and hugs to all!
  • aninamika
    Options
    Hey there Lori and TEAM VICTORIOUS SECRET MODELS!

Here are today's challenges completed.
    I went for a 9 mile run at 11.45 pace (3 of these miles was towards the TRIBAL challenge)
    Got home did the exercise challenges for today. I'm doing the Pygmy series because of time constraints but I didn't realise I was only suppose to do 2 sets of each exercise until after!!!
    3x 15 swimmers presses (10kgs) - check
    3x 15 woodchops (10kgs) - check
    3x 21s (10kgs) - check
    3x 15 lawnmowers (10kgs) - check
    TABATA:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mU9QteShsE&feature=relmfu

HAPPY FRIDAY AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL BLACKS BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE! Love you all and Nica that is AWESOME news about your daughter!
    xxx
  • aninamika
    Options

I went for a 9 mile run at 11.45 pace (3 of these miles was towards the TRIBAL challenge)
    Got home did the exercise challenges for today. I'm doing the Pygmy series because of time constraints but I didn't realise I was only suppose to do 2 sets of each exercise until after!!!
    3x 21s (10kgs) - check

HAPPY FRIDAY AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL BLACKS BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE! Love you all and Nica that is AWESOME news about your daughter!
    xxx
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    ✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ GOOD MORNING TEAM VICTORIOUS SECRET ღ(̆̃̃ڿڰۣ✿ ************************************************** PYGMY DAY 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PYGMY DAY 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers. Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above days 1, 3, 5) ************************************************** ************************************************** BUSHMEN DAY 5 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump). ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BUSHMEN DAY 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed). Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1 miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    WEEK 3 PYGMY CHALLENGE SERIES SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

WEEK 3 –PYGMY SERIES (Basic)

Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to see what you are really made of! You wanna be a BUSHMEN one day right? Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 6 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 You've now walked 2 5K's this week! See I knew you could do it!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week 3 Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this!
    Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

*Modification for Burpees - get down on the floor on your hands and knees (four on the floor) and then quickly go to standing position and raise your hands above your head and then immediately return to the 4 on the floor position and repeat.

*****************************************************************************
    Week 3 BUSHMEN SERIES CHALLENGES SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    *****************************************************************************
    http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

WEEK 3 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week THREE Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to Week 3 you are at the 1/2 way mark! RAISE YOUR SPEARS! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

THIS IS ANOTHER SPARTAN 300 Cardio Workout Series.
    Attempt to do all of these series at one time. If possible do not break these up along the day.

Day 1 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break , No stopping!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options

3x 21s (10kgs) - check

xxx

Anina that is beyond incredible!!!!!!
  • Brandirina
    Brandirina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Pygmy day 5 done! And I got my friend to start working out with me! She's still adjusting to the altitude, having just moved to the Mile High City, so she probably won't do the challenge with me, but she's doing the elliptical with me! Woo hoo!

Nica - I'm glad to hear that your daughter is feeling a little better. Keeping you both in my thoughts.

Keep it up everyone! This group is awesome!
  • aninamika
    Options
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING MY GORGEOUS SISTERS AND HUNK OF A BROTHER! It's just after 6 and I'm a bit to head out for a short run, come back do the challenges then get ready to head out of the city BUUUUUUUUUUUT I just wanted to swing by to say how HAPPY AND PROUD to be in a team with so many WINNERS!
    YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    PYGYM Day 5 completed. She had a rough night and day today. She cried for the first time today. She is headed in the right direction. Her blood counts went from 0 to 54 today. Her counts will help in ther healing process. She is making steady progress. I will ttyl. I am having really bad cluster headaches, therefore leading me to take some very powerful pain meds. I hope to log on tomorrow, but if I don't, please forgive. My husband will be here with her tonight, so that I can relax and focus on getting these headaches under control (yeah right, focus with my baby here and I am .3 miles away from her). Hopefully the meds kick in really fast. Then I will not be able to think to hard about her. Her dad is really good with her and plus, they need some father/daughter time.

Have a great night everyone:flowerforyou:
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    how can someone apply to join this group?
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!
    So jumped on the scales today and for the 2nd day in a row I'm in the 220s!!! I haven't been at that weight since my wedding 3 years ago. Sooooo happy and to make things even more amazing yesterday was my rest day!! So my weight is going in a great downward direction!

I'm starting Bootcamp with Anina on Monday and have joined a biggest loser competition, (I'm in a team with my husband). The competition is for 12 weeks, I can't wait to kick some butt but I'm also shaking in my boots as I know that the bootcamp sessions are really really hard. But hey as they say no pain no gain right!!!! (Or in this case no pain no lose :wink: )

Just to let you all know I am up to date with my exercises, been drinking my water and eating my cals. I took a rest day but will be working hard on Sunday to make up for it.

Nica I'm so glad that your daughter is doing better, that is such great news!! And hope you get over your headaches:flowerforyou:

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm off to take my puppy for an early morning walk before hitting the books.

Goooooooo VICTORIOUS SECRET!!!!!! (she screams while jumping up and down with cheer leading pom poms)
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Ty everyone for all of the wonderful updates!!! Nica, I am soooo thankful that Dee is headed in the right direction!!! AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!!!

I am trying to type this with a kitten climbing all over me and it is not easy. I keep picking him up and moving him but he just climbs right back on me again and now licking my face. With that said, I will be brief. I took today as my rest day and just did a small amount of step aerobics which means that tomorrow and Sunday I have to bust my booty. I was sooooo sore and wore out today from my brutal workout yesterday.

I love all the TEAM SPIRIT I am seeing and once again ask everyone to please keep encouraging one another!!!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    It sounds like today was a day of rest for a lot of us... I took a rest day today as well b/c my son has been sick for two days and I was starting to get a sore throat today and just felt kind of blah and tired. That said I hope my rest day worked and I'm feeling back to normal tomorrow morning so I can hit it hard this weekend.

KJ - That's soooo awesome that your in the 220's! Congratulations :drinker: I haven't been there since I got married eleven years ago and I can't wait to see those numbers again.

Nica - I'm glad Dee is getting to spend some time with her dad and that her numbers are looking better. Take this time to fill your cup back up so that you'll have more to pour out into your beautiful daughter. You're in my prayers daily.

Anina - You're consistency is amazing! I love reading your posts!!

JR - I hope you're feeling better after taking it easy today (although I saw you're mini workout - naughty, naughty :wink: )

Brandi and Reesa - Great job getting your challenges in! You are both amazing!!

Team - Stick with it! You are awesome and we are going to do incredible things this month, one day at a time!

And thank you Lori for being the glue that holds us all together! We are truly blessed!!

Good night beautiful people!
    :heart: Marie
  • janetj518
    Options
    Hi All,

Just a quick check in. Exercise done, challenges done and I am still hating jumping jacks, water over (barely but over), calories under (Thank God!!) Going out of town Saturday but will be back in the evening, will do my very best at making good choices while on the road eating out. Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • aninamika
    Options
    Hello Team AWESOME!
    We made it out of Seoul and OMIGOSH - Despite the sun peeking through the clouds every now and then the beach is magnificent. It's enough for me to get my beach fix until I the shores of Thailand WOOP WOOP!

Today's was a gentle workout because I didn't get to hit Bootcamp this morning as we're heading out of Seoul for the long weekend. These were today's exercises:
    4 mile run
    Challenges
    1.5 mile power walk, 100 Jump jacks, 50 crunches, 25 split jacks
    TABATA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfuU3TSsFM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Finisher 2 minute prone hold :wink:

Tomorrow is meant to be my rest day but I'm going to go for a nice walk on the beach. It's waaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime but am aiming to be up and at it by 6

Good night for now xx :love:
  • janetj518
    Options
    Hi All,

Hope everyone has had a great day. Exercise done, challenges done, cals under, water over. Today was pretty hard. Will be glad to stay home for a bit since it's hard to make good choices when you're on the road. Feeling pretty tired right now and hoping to get some rest tonight. Will chat more tomorrow. Have a good night!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Hello Team AWESOME!
    We made it out of Seoul and OMIGOSH - Despite the sun peeking through the clouds every now and then the beach is magnificent. It's enough for me to get my beach fix until I the shores of Thailand WOOP WOOP!

Today's was a gentle workout because I didn't get to hit Bootcamp this morning as we're heading out of Seoul for the long weekend. These were today's exercises:
    4 mile run
    Challenges
    1.5 mile power walk, 100 Jump jacks, 50 crunches, 25 split jacks
    TABATA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfuU3TSsFM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Finisher 2 minute prone hold :wink:

Tomorrow is meant to be my rest day but I'm going to go for a nice walk on the beach. It's waaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime but am aiming to be up and at it by 6

Good night for now xx :love:

You are amazing Anina!!!!! :drinker:

HUGS Janet! Get some rest and glad you are home! :flowerforyou:

Team your captain feels like a big wad of poo this evening. I focused on running this am and did the pygmy since I was beat after I got back. Over on water and WAY under on calories because I'm so sick to my tummy at the moment. We have been under a boil order here due to them installing a new water line but it finally ended. Well, I started drinking the water again today and pray that is not why I am so sick this evening.

Love you team and I will try to be a lot more peppy tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
    Lori :heart:
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello Tribe,
    I was not able to log on yesterday. I was so out of it. I am suffering from hay fever now, but I think that it is more or less where I have been going to the RMH. I am so use to being in this Hepa filtered room, that my body decided that it wasn't happy with the changes. I am taking something for it on top of my headache meds:explode:. I have been able to maintain with everything (exercise, challenges and water intake). My food intake has been a lot lower than usually, simly because I don't have an appetite. I am eating healthy, just not enough of it.

Daughter update: She is doing awesome. She is still having some mouth pain, but her counts jumped from 242 on yesterday to 570 on today:noway:. The doctors are sooo shocked:noway: and happy:happy: all in one. She is drinking Ensure. She said that she was hungry, but didn't want anything to chew, so she just asked for an Ensure. If she continues to have good counts, the doctors said that she will get to go to the RMH either Friday or Monday:smile::happy: :noway: :happy: :smile:. Thanks for the continous prayers. I love:heart: you guys:love::flowerforyou:

I hope that everyone have a wonderful day!!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Nica, TY for the update!!! THAT IS AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy: :smile:
  • janetj518
    Options
    Nica,

Such wonderful news about Dee. Thoughts and prayers continue to you and yours.

Janet