Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Did You Win at Today?

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,878 Member Member Posts: 2,878 Member
    Back on track and it feels pretty noice
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,714 Member Member Posts: 8,714 Member
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,866 Member Member Posts: 3,866 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    My hospice patient opened up to me today. After 4 days of silence, this was a win - win for me.

Bless your heart for working in that field. <3

I agree. It takes a very special and beautiful kind of person to be able to do that work. ❤️
  • Slacker16Slacker16 Member Posts: 1,174 Member Member Posts: 1,174 Member
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 20,201 Member Member Posts: 20,201 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    woke up

are you sure ?
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,714 Member Member Posts: 8,714 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    woke up

are you sure ?

i wasn't sure this morning but am more certain since about two hours ago
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 10,354 Member Member Posts: 10,354 Member
    - I halfway cleaned up my kid's bedroom. He had a lot of toys he wasn't using (old puzzles, magazines and the like) that were cluttering up space. Sorted his books and pulled ones he never reads to send to other people who want them. I didn't 100% clean it, just tidied. Had been meaning to do it for ages.
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,181 Member Member Posts: 2,181 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    For my workout this morning i did my old Marine Corp Physical fitness test. I scored max on everything at 50 yrs old with using the same standards from when i was 18. I feel good 👍

Thank you, sir. I appreciate everything you have do for us.
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,866 Member Member Posts: 3,866 Member
    For my workout this morning i did my old Marine Corp Physical fitness test. I scored max on everything at 50 yrs old with using the same standards from when i was 18. I feel good 👍

That's pretty freaking awesome! Well done!
  • IronIsMyTherapyIronIsMyTherapy Member Posts: 496 Member Member Posts: 496 Member
    Destroyed my 6 year old at foosball. #nomercy
  • Revolu7Revolu7 Member Posts: 759 Member Member Posts: 759 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »

Thank you, sir. I appreciate everything you have do for us.

Thank you. Right back at you brother. Its a shame politics goes south here.....i read pretty much everything you write....and for most of my life we would have disagreed.....not so much anymore
    edited November 2020
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 10,354 Member Member Posts: 10,354 Member
    - I did dishes. I hate touching dirty dishes. So gross. :confounded:
    edited November 2020
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 20,201 Member Member Posts: 20,201 Member
    I got nuthin'.

Do you use gloves? They do make a difference for some.

Do you use gloves? They do make a difference for some.

Nope. Still haven't found a pair I really like that doesn't make me feel like an absolute fumble-fum.