SandTiger's work in progress thread - starting weight 245

Replies

• Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    So cool! You are shrinking as your kittens are growing. Great work!
  • turnitaroundat40
    turnitaroundat40 Posts: 193 Member
    A hello from Canada and a big hooray to you! Well done! I’m 44, same height and starting weight, also with PCOS and I’m finding your thread so inspiring! Thank you so much!!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    A hello from Canada and a big hooray to you! Well done! I’m 44, same height and starting weight, also with PCOS and I’m finding your thread so inspiring! Thank you so much!!

You're welcome - all the best to you! By the way, my PCOS symptoms are pretty much GONE. It really is true that disorders like that ease up as you lose fat. So I'm hoping the same for you. I grew up near the Canadian Border (BC area) and still remember French Sesame Street. :)
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    No longer obese is the BEST news. I can’t imagine how good that must feel!

I’ve such a long ways to go and my tummy is literally a massive issue for me. I’ve really found your thread to be most inspirational. Looking forward to seeing your continued success x

• Sand_TIger
    No longer obese is the BEST news. I can’t imagine how good that must feel!

I’ve such a long ways to go and my tummy is literally a massive issue for me. I’ve really found your thread to be most inspirational. Looking forward to seeing your continued success x

We'll shrink those darn bellies together! And yeah, it feels great. :)

• Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    You look a lot younger!
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Wow! You are doing amazing and you look great! I needed this today! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Wow! Have you lost 80lb???!!! That's amazing. You look relaxed and healthy and are an inspiration. Thanks for posting.
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    You are doing great Sand-Tiger, well done
  • Sand_TIger
    Thank you so much for the recognition - and it's true, I do feel more healthy. Happier, too. LOL
  • hezaa777
    hezaa777 Posts: 25 Member
    Keep up the great work! You look terrific!
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Good for you! You look amazing!
  • Sand_TIger
    Thank you so much! I gained a bit over Thanksgiving but expected that - I think it's mostly water. Am now challenging myself during December to do at least 50 unloaded squats every other day, and on my off days do at least 50 counter pushups, with the goal to replace some of those with knee pushups and work toward proper pushups. I haven't been able to do knee pushups that well till recently because my belly was getting in the way. That's where I carry most of my weight.
  • veggiepat
    veggiepat Posts: 127 Member
    Wowza girl! YOU ARE AMAZING!! You get a standing ovation!!! Fantastic job and wonderful achievements!! You look wonderful!! And I love your fur babies!! I am so very proud of you!! You are such an inspiration! I am with you girl! We got this!!! FANTASTIC JOB!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Sand_TIger
    Thanks Veggiepat! I hope you have an amazing holiday. I have a ways to go but at this point I know I'll get there. :) That shirt doesn't show my gut, LOL
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Dang Tiger you look amazing!!

I see you still have your youth, ENJOY my friend, Life goes by in an instant.

I'm so PROUD of you...👍
  • Sand_TIger
    Thanks - I guess I have my youth. At 41 it's starting to feel like I don't, but I do feel a good bit younger than I did this time last year!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!