Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    balanc41 wrote: »
    I dislike hospitals a lot!

They charge a lot to get an advil prescription.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    I love history and biology. Most of the evenings where my kinky triad is all at home together are... him reading about semiotics, me reading about the evolution of tetrapods, and my girlfriend reading about Python since she's studying it. Cats on random laps. Utterly exciting, I know. (giggle)
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Nothing good can come from backing me into a corner.
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    Went to the beach yesterday .
    Some pictures I took .

2er9um5elfn5.jpeg
    wl8e5ny7o1ta.jpeg
    0adta9cw7n41.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @Miz_Owl Very nice, especially love the 1st one. Closing my eyes now and fantasizing me there. **calm**
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    The sound of the waves and the smell of sea water is heaven.
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @Miz_Owl Very nice, especially love the 1st one. Closing my eyes now and fantasizing me there. **calm**

• Finishiitnow
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater.

I'm fairly certain I just consumed three days worth of calories 😣

I go the other way. I just realized that it has been 18 hrs since the last time I had a meal.
    Well, this new normal bring us do different things. We do what we can
    Hugs
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater.

I go the other way. I just realized that it has been 18 hrs since the last time I had a meal.
    Hugs

SMH at people who forget to eat or get up in the morning without the thought of breakfast on their minds. How does one DO that?? :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater.

Hugs

SMH at people who forget to eat or get up in the morning without the thought of breakfast on their minds. How does one DO that?? :)

... be severely depressed and/or ill to where food tastes gross? That usually does it for me.

I do enjoy breakfast, though.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater.

Hugs

... be severely depressed and/or ill to where food tastes gross? That usually does it for me.

I'm sorry Kosmos, I certainly didn't mean to downplay any reason people might have for not eating. :(
    Being completely the opposite with my emotional bingeing, and always jumping out of bed with food as my first thought, I was trying to inject a little humor. Sometimes it doesn't work or sounds stupid when I reread what I write. :neutral:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater.

Hugs

I'm sorry Kosmos, I certainly didn't mean to downplay any reason people might have for not eating. :(
    Being completely the opposite with my emotional bingeing, and always jumping out of bed with food as my first thought, I was trying to inject a little humor. Sometimes it doesn't work or sounds stupid when I reread what I write. :neutral:

No worries, I wasn't offended! I was being factual. :)

I don't know about other people, but I find that when I get really in a "mood", my appetite plummets. It's what led me to being "sickly" looking at some point in college. I wasn't eating and walking 3 hours or more daily to get away from what was bothering me. I lost a fair bit of weight (around 20lbs) in a few short months.

However, I knew a person who wouldn't eat breakfast (anything before noon) because he claimed it made him ill to eat that early. He was that way the entire time I knew him and when we spent a year together before we both moved to separate parts of the world, he would never come over for "brunch"; it always had to be lunch. :lol: Never before 11AM.
  • Finishiitnow
    edited November 2020
    Options
    7cymhme5cc5e.jpg
    7q8rc37p3alw.jpg
    Miracles happen everyday. My past, MY PRESENT.

So inspiring! <3

Aaawww that is very sweet. Thank you!
  • Finishiitnow
    Options
    I am almost 50 and I am in love. Stupid heart that feels this emotion for an impossible guy. Rich and poor never can mix.
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am almost 50 and I am in love. Stupid heart that feels this emotion for an impossible guy. Rich and poor never can mix.

My inner romantic is cheering for a fairy tale ending.
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    nitalieben wrote: »

Maybe I am too hard on myself. I am the poor and I am the one who is pushing him away. I really don't want to get hurt. I am terrified

Maybe you are. It could be all you ever dreamed and fear would make you miss out. It is a risk, but what if there's that odd chance it could work out?
  • Finishiitnow
    edited November 2020
    Options

Maybe I am too hard on myself. I am the poor and I am the one who is pushing him away. I really don't want to get hurt. I am terrified

Maybe you are. It could be all you ever dreamed and fear would make you miss out. It is a risk, but what if there's that odd chance it could work out?

Thank you! Actions will speak.