‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    On a side note... Every time I see the title to this thread, I sing it to the tune of "girl put your records on".

Every. Single. Time. Lol
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @KickassAmazon76 details on this flawless skin routine please.

The more complicated the better because if you tell us soap, water and your grandmother's genes we're going to feel hopeless. We = Me.

😊😊😊
    I think some of the flawless skin comes from not getting too close with the camera. I tell you... My pores are not the greatest. Haha.

I have found that washing my face with Norwex body cloths have made a difference in my complexion in general though.

My skin has always been so sensitive that I've never tried Foundation or other stuff that tends to clog up pores, so maybe that is part of it?

Thank you for being so sweet! ❤️

Oh kk! Thank you! There's Norwex body cloth sets of 3 on Amazon.ca for ~$30. Where do you get yours, fellow Canadian?

I have a girlfriend that sells them. I think she can sell to anyone, so I can dm you her info. She's on FB. I think they are around $30 for three, but last a long long time.

Yes, please. I sent you a message. Umm, I think?! 🤔

[Shopping Canadian] Thanks for the offer...
  • KickassAmazon76

The more complicated the better because if you tell us soap, water and your grandmother's genes we're going to feel hopeless. We = Me.

😊😊😊
    I think some of the flawless skin comes from not getting too close with the camera. I tell you... My pores are not the greatest. Haha.

I have found that washing my face with Norwex body cloths have made a difference in my complexion in general though.

My skin has always been so sensitive that I've never tried Foundation or other stuff that tends to clog up pores, so maybe that is part of it?

Oh kk! Thank you! There's Norwex body cloth sets of 3 on Amazon.ca for ~$30. Where do you get yours, fellow Canadian?

I have a girlfriend that sells them. I think she can sell to anyone, so I can dm you her info. She's on FB. I think they are around $30 for three, but last a long long time.

Yes, please. I sent you a message. Umm, I think?! 🤔

[Shopping Canadian] Thanks for the offer...

I sent you one too! Lol
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Ok.. So this one is hard to post because I don't really like my face in here... But it's a before and after with the new makeup.
    az4m8e7ecmfy.jpg

I never pull my bangs back and I can't stand my nose... But you can see the difference in my skin tones and evenness.

But.. I think I like it. Now to see if my skin does. Lol

Oh and here's one with my hair a bit nicer, though I messed up my bangs lol.
    hes1ypnwcikd.jpg

The foundation looks great! And your lips look great too.

Your eye shape reminds me of Bryce Dallas Howard, really deep set and slanted. I bet you would look great with a white or gold eyeliner on top and darker on the bottom!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    edited November 2020

😊😊😊

I bought mine at Shoppers, Sephora and Winners (for my daughter and myself). Around 2 for $7 at Winners as far as I remember (Sephora was expensive as usual). It the only cloth we use on our faces now. Very gentle on my aging skin and removes makeup really well.

Just remembered that the first ones I found were at Plato's Closet, a really good used clothing store.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Ok.. So this one is hard to post because I don't really like my face in here... But it's a before and after with the new makeup.
    az4m8e7ecmfy.jpg

I never pull my bangs back and I can't stand my nose... But you can see the difference in my skin tones and evenness.

hes1ypnwcikd.jpg

So soft, feminine, and natural. It's the perfect no-makeup makeup look. It just looks like - you!

• KickassAmazon76
    1kgz4dtgt5g8.jpg

Todays makeup. I recently bought a Becca under eye brightening corrector. I haven't decided if I like it enough to spend another $32 on it. I have also leveled up on my eyelashes application skills lol

Oh wow! Gorgeous! 😍
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    1kgz4dtgt5g8.jpg

Todays makeup. I recently bought a Becca under eye brightening corrector. I haven't decided if I like it enough to spend another $32 on it. I have also leveled up on my eyelashes application skills lol

n9qnji7xb0ja.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    az4m8e7ecmfy.jpg

hes1ypnwcikd.jpg

The foundation looks great! And your lips look great too.

Your eye shape reminds me of Bryce Dallas Howard, really deep set and slanted. I bet you would look great with a white or gold eyeliner on top and darker on the bottom!

This sounds really neat. I cannot imagine it (I am so boring), but I am intrigued!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    1kgz4dtgt5g8.jpg

😍😍beautiful!
    (I’ve wondered about that under eye brightener)
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,012 Member
    1kgz4dtgt5g8.jpg

👍👍 Two thumbs up
  • MaltedTea
    edited November 2020
    @_sw33tp3a_11 Your undereye and everything else looks great! And the brows? 👌🏿 <-- Assuming this is "chef's kiss" as opposed to just a meager "ok" lol
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    @_sw33tp3a_11 Your undereye and everything else looks great! And the brows? 👌🏿 <-- Assuming this is "chef's kiss" as opposed to just a meager "ok" lol

Omg. The brows are a mess. I have been doing them myself since May and I haven't gone back. That's an area I'm not skilled in 🙈 I use Anastasia dipbrow pomade to fill in a few spots I always seem to mess up 😂
  • MaltedTea

Omg. The brows are a mess. I have been doing them myself since May and I haven't gone back. That's an area I'm not skilled in 🙈 I use Anastasia dipbrow pomade to fill in a few spots I always seem to mess up 😂

If THAT'S what you call a mess, then there's no description for what's going on above my eyes lol I pluck every now and again and hope for the best.
  • MaltedTea
    @MelG7777 Nice lippie choice. The shimmer makes it festive! And it goes with your outfit. Wins all around!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    @MelG7777 Nice lippie choice. The shimmer makes it festive! And it goes with your outfit. Wins all around!

Thank you! I appreciate that! (My outfit was more or like “I might break out into a workout at any moment” today. But since I’m not really dressed when I do my hair/makeup usually, I grabbed this sweater thing to snap a pic.😂 Just felt like I should confess.)
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Every time I think my makeup looks SO different, it looks the same in pics.🤷🏻‍♀️Plus, omg, I don’t think I’ve been this pale for a long time. I need to self tan. Lol
    3on1wzkyfjhr.jpeg
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I see a difference, your eyes are very dramatic here. It’s tasteful but sexy