• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    bw35d4u8vmbk.jpeg

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I said this already but I LOVEEEE foreign horror movies. They are wayyy better. And I don't mind reading the subtitles or hearing the English voice overs.

I wish i liked horror movies. They stress me out and frustrate me. 😐

You mean.. they SCARE you? 😁

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm not to be taken too seriously around here. My work sometimes stresses me out and this is my happy, playful space.

I also have a playful space; I damn sure do.

Whips, chains, gizmos like that?

you forgot to capitalize Gizmo.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I said this already but I LOVEEEE foreign horror movies. They are wayyy better. And I don't mind reading the subtitles or hearing the English voice overs.

Homeslice, maybe you're just watching the wrong ones ? (maybe not - ** shrug )

Japanese horror movies seem to take it to the next level.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Homeslice, maybe you're just watching the wrong ones ? (maybe not - ** shrug )

Japanese horror movies seem to take it to the next level.

Ah, my favorite genre! :heart:

Also, J-Horror and K-Horror focus a lot more on the psychological than most American horror films do while still maintaining that "urban ghost story" vibe. A really good series that has a "Silent Hill" vibe to it is the Tomie series, which is based on the work of Junji Ito, a pretty well known Japanese manga-ka and illustrator.

Not gonna lie, some Japanese films are really intense and are really messed up once you get to the end (Oldboy, Ichi the Killer and Lady Vengeance come to mind). They used to be really big into anthology pieces back in the mid-2000s, but have since moved on. Particularly more emphasis on zombies and social commentary in general.

However, Asian horror also is really doing a phenomenal job in the zombie/post apocalyptic sub genres, as well. Train to Busan (Korean), #Alive (Korean) and Snowpiercer (Korean) are all really good films worth a watch.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Do they frustrate you because of their predictability or because theres no 'shock' factor? Anyway, we all know horror films are aimed for female intertainment and guys are just there to hold a hand and give us refills on popcorn 😉 (that's a total lie btw)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Noroi: The Curse

Added to my list. Thanks!
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options

Not as much as frustrate me. Im in pretty much control of most earthly things. It makes me crazy to think i could not control some type of super natural situation. I find thriller type movies fine, because i see scenarios in which if was in the situation i have a chance of getting through it. Straight up supernatural horror, i hate thinking its a helpless situation.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Not as much as frustrate me. Im in pretty much control of most earthly things. It makes me crazy to think i could not control some type of super natural situation. I find thriller type movies fine, because i see scenarios in which if was in the situation i have a chance of getting through it. Straight up supernatural horror, i hate thinking its a helpless situation.

zffht5b1bgua.gif

You're at their mercy.. bwahhhahahahhh👻
  • Muscles_and_lipstick
    Options
    I like to watch shows like Bobs Burgers, Archer and Letterkenny. Also paranormal thrillers/horror movies.
    No dramas.
    No drama.

🤙🤙
  • PaintedPlay
    PaintedPlay Posts: 51 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    tremors scared me so much that i still subconsciously walk in the middle of the sidewalk.

I'm 38
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I like to watch shows like Bobs Burgers, Archer and Letterkenny. Also paranormal thrillers/horror movies.
    No dramas.
    No drama.

🤙🤙

So watching Jerry Springer is out of the question ? :D

w03leh351ct0.gif

• honeybee__12
    Options
    I’ve tried bison, deer, rabbit, duck and quail.
    I did not enjoy eating any of them.🤢🤭
    I’m not a wild game eater.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

have tried a few of those myself and was equally unimpressed.

they weren't bad. but they also didn't taste any better than anything else really.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I like bison, love quail. Rabbit, not so much. Deer, it’s ok, but I’ll give mine to someone who really likes it.
    Lamb, I could never eat. We used to raise lambs, and I loved them as much as people love their cats and dogs.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I like bison, love quail. Rabbit, not so much. Deer, it’s ok, but I’ll give mine to someone who really likes it.
    Lamb, I could never eat. We used to raise lambs, and I loved them as much as people love their cats and dogs.

My grandmother would cook lamb for Sunday dinner, yuck!
    Even the gross green mint jelly didn’t help.

I don’t eat baby animals, lamb, veal...
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

I love bison burgers. Atleast the ones I've tried. I've tried deer in chili. It was tasty. I refuse to eat rabbit. My neighbors traumatized me with that one. Duck & quail I haven't tried. I however tried a fresh fish egg on my recent vacation to Michigan on a dare and I must say...never. again.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I love rocks, fossils, archeology.
    I would happily spend a day sitting in the dirt digging.
    I have a rather large collection of rocks that I started collecting when I was about 7.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    k9vqcran18w0.jpg
    Mission accomplished! So proud of myself. This app is PHENOMENAL!
    Hard to believe this is the same girl few years ago.
    12xn95161j89.jpg

• honeybee__12
    Options
    k9vqcran18w0.jpg
    Mission accomplished! So proud of myself. This app is PHENOMENAL!
    Hard to believe this is the same girl few years ago.
    12xn95161j89.jpg

You should be proud,
    you look stunning! 😊👏🌺