What’s unique/unusual about where you live?

Options

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    If there's a tiny chance of snow we cancel everything. 1 year they decided to play the odds ...and snowmaggedon happened 😬 many people slept in gas stations or convenice stores over night.

Have you heard about the bumper dumper and back pack bidet? No? You’re familiar with snowmaggedon on the 95? Let me tell you how I can make it a more pleasurable experience... for just 3 easy installments if $...

Please, tell me more
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    ^ LMAOROTF.
  • tmantwo
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    So as not to scare everyone with the thought of Australian killer snakes and spiders we also do have a lot of unique and cute wildlife that won't try to kill you. Koalas, wallabies, kangaroos, echidna, wombats, Tasmanian devils.. the list goes on.
    g056onsown13.gif

👍🏻 Good Save! You weren't really making the case for trips down under. 🤔 However, there is this....😲 urpb2umfh9p4.gif

My eyeballs are leaking. I’m belly laughing. This is too funny!
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    We have billboards like this.

53fev3bp5wjs.jpeg

Yes, I’m dead serious.

Wait a minute... there are billboards that aren't displaying Bible verses? Not where I live.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I live in an area that is 5 minutes from a beach (ocean) that you can't swim in.

I mean, you could, but you risk a pretty serious bacterial infection.

Nice views, but definitely a look, don't touch kinda situation. Harassing the hermit crabs is fun, though. :lol:

When I visit you’re gonna have yo hold my beer cause that sounds like a challenge.

Eh... you'd probably be okay so long as you have no open sores on your body. ;)
  • tmantwo
    Options
    I live in an area that is 5 minutes from a beach (ocean) that you can't swim in.

Nice views, but definitely a look, don't touch kinda situation. Harassing the hermit crabs is fun, though. :lol:

When I visit you’re gonna have yo hold my beer cause that sounds like a challenge.

I maybe should hold off then. I just had a piece of gravel make it’s way out of my arm from the he road rash where I saved ol’ girls pure from getting stolen. Er, I mean my stupid dogs dragging me.

Meh, ya only live once. I’m diving in.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    If there's a tiny chance of snow we cancel everything. 1 year they decided to play the odds ...and snowmaggedon happened 😬 many people slept in gas stations or convenice stores over night.

Aaand now I know where you live 😬😁
  • CacoEther
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    We have billboards like this.

53fev3bp5wjs.jpeg

Yes, I’m dead serious.

Wait a minute... there are billboards that aren't displaying Bible verses? Not where I live.

Oh trust me, the other 40% have stern warnings that you’re going to heckfire unless you heed such and such verse 😄
  • CacoEther
    Options

I maybe should hold off then. I just had a piece of gravel make it’s way out of my arm from the he road rash where I saved ol’ girls pure from getting stolen. Er, I mean my stupid dogs dragging me.

Meh, ya only live once. I’m diving in.

I honestly don’t know which one is more adorable
  • tmantwo
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I may not live in Hell.

But I can see it from my front porch.

You see me waving, neighbor? 🤙🏼
  • tmantwo
    Options
    🤔 there are all sorts of great people on her who live near, or commute on the, ....

I said deuces to there.
  • IAMFFL
    IAMFFL Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It's the only place on earth where the saguaro cactus grows. 🌵Also, 300+ days of sunshine and in the summer it feels like you're sticking your head in an oven that's set to 450° 😂
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Evidently, I live about an hour or so south of MaltedTea. :)
    Only land-locked state in New England but we've got beautiful lakes for fishing, mountains for skiing(which'd be great if I skied) and hiking, lots of covered bridges and stone walls. Home of Ben and Jerry's Ice cream, Cabot cheese, THE best(ok maybe 2nd best) maple syrup in the world :) and the fall colors don't get any prettier than here. Ben Affleck and Adam Sandler both attended UVM but dropped out.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    So as not to scare everyone with the thought of Australian killer snakes and spiders we also do have a lot of unique and cute wildlife that won't try to kill you. Koalas, wallabies, kangaroos, echidna, wombats, Tasmanian devils.. the list goes on.
    g056onsown13.gif

👍🏻 Good Save! You weren't really making the case for trips down under. 🤔 However, there is this....😲 urpb2umfh9p4.gif

Shhh🤫.. I was keeping that a surprise 😆
    ^ wait, don’t Roos do something like grab you with their arms all sweet like, then roll back on those tails, which smack the *kitten* out of you too, and disembowel you with those hind feet claws?

Or am I thinking about some other kangaroos? The mean ones?

Pfft.. whats a little disemboweling 😄
    They just playful ..
    9trsu5dprz4h.gif
  • tmantwo
    edited November 2020
    Options
    ^ spectacular.

What’s a little disembowelment amongst friends.

🤣😂🤣😂.
  • CacoEther
    Options
    We invented the Hawaiian pizza. :)

Okay but have you had mac n cheese pizza?
  • tmantwo
    Options
    ^ wait, what? That sounds awesome.
  • CacoEther
    Options
    ^ wait, what? That sounds awesome.

It’s not from here but you can get it in

where else?

Madison, WI