New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    jewikgltzelf.jpeg
    Those gingerbread mug things are so cute!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Any good cyber monday deals this year???
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2020
    Any good cyber monday deals this year???

Skinny mixes has everything half off. I bought a bunch for 3.49-4.20 a bottle which is the cheapest I can find them. I got fun flavors that I never get to buy. I go through almost a bottle a day so I bought enough to get free shipping.
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    Anyone know if there's any sugar cookie ice creams this year?
  • pancakerunner

wgv58704e2xb.png
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member

wgv58704e2xb.png

Wow. I don't think I can get this in my area, but wow.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2020
    jhp3ldlhxp1k.jpeg
    8v2xxr4xa9l5.jpeg
    8ayzftm2ujve.jpeg

New to me Trader Joe’s frozen goody!

Absolutely delicious. The cauliflower is VERY soft inside so it’s almost like tempura pockets of cauli-mash. I only used half the packet of sauce and it was SO spicy BUT! I am an absolute wuss about spice so the more normal among you would probably find it just fine.

Next time I might cook it at 400 instead of 450. It was a good result but that’s pretty high for my oven so I’d like to see if 400 for longer works just as good.

Wow that looks soooo good. I bet they’d be great in an air fryer.

Tried this because I got it in my sample source box. Definitely wouldn’t pay money for it. I never understood oatmeal cups like this. I could make my own and have it be a lot tastier. Was not sweet at all, so they’d be good for people who don’t like things that sweet.

It was very filling though. Usually I would prefer to make my own to volumize it and make it less thick, but I liked the consistency. 3/10 before, but 7/10 after I added skinny mixes butter toffee syrup. pzvo2k119tro.jpeg
    qvzav8rxum43.jpeg
    1rzwb8bubf3b.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Not new, but I bought this larger bag of truvia instead of the small containers and the "fill your bag 2x" made me laugh. Such false advertisement.

y6xm9k44hqzi.jpg
    kn1h8yne8n84.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    xn8xpt6d5qk6.png
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I don't know if its new, but it caught my eye at Rural King and I had to buy it. Might try it later.

AD-AppleMapleScorpion-Bottle-Nov2018-210x500.jpg
  • NigelNi35
    NigelNi35 Posts: 53 Member
    Tina's Xtra-Large Burrito. Contains 23 grams of protein and it's cheap! Winning combo.

93dakht1mnjg.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ezwf52brf14g.png
    nvvqsk6zvdo4.png
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited December 2020
    hgycta wrote: »
    g2njsmy9su60.jpeg

I’ve lost track of how much I’ve ate, my throat burns and half the bag is gone, but my goodness this is the best bagged popcorn I’ve ever had. DANGEROUS.

iix61q6wnv4i.jpeg

Have you ever had the Flamin' Hot Smartfood popcorn? If yes, how does it compare? I always end up choosing the Smartfood popcorn over the Cheetos popcorn because the Smartfood brand is cheaper and is on sale more often, but if the Cheetos brand is that much better, I might have to spend a little more.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    neldabg wrote: »
    g2njsmy9su60.jpeg

I’ve lost track of how much I’ve ate, my throat burns and half the bag is gone, but my goodness this is the best bagged popcorn I’ve ever had. DANGEROUS.

iix61q6wnv4i.jpeg

Have you ever had the Flamin' Hot Smartfood popcorn? If yes, how does it compare? I always end up choosing the Smartfood popcorn over the Cheetos popcorn because the Smartfood brand is cheaper and is on sale more often, but if the Cheetos brand is that much better, I might have to spend a little more.

I can tell they are good by the amount of cheese on your hands :D . I LOVE when chips/popcorn/etc do that.

I approve of this rating system. 😂
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member

That’s so funny. I bought some for my husband yesterday as he is a spicy Cheeto fiend. He says it’s pretty good, not as good as the real thing lol

• chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    edited December 2020
    I am obsessed with those too and buy them by the case. I use the fruity flavors for my water and of course the others with my coffee. But have you tried the salted dark chocolate espresso? It's my absolute favorite!
    wwnltcztt7li.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^^^SO agree. This is probably my favorite one of the bunch.

@Noreenmarie1234 and I too agree with your assessment of the 'Smores'. There are other ones I didn't think were too great either (Cookie Dough/Peanut Butter cup/Glazed Doughnut to name some). Thought I wasn't a fan of the Irish Cream, but decided to give it another try. Now, for whatever reason🙃 I've changed my mind.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I am obsessed with those too and buy them by the case. I use the fruity flavors for my water and of course the others with my coffee. But have you tried the salted dark chocolate espresso? It's my absolute favorite!
    wwnltcztt7li.jpg
    Yes I’ve had this one before and loved it! I ordered a few of them. I like the butter toffee as well as pumpkin caramel and pumpkin cheesecake

I agree @PAPYRUS3 I thought all of those ones were just okay. I didn’t like the birthday cake much either. It had a more bubble gum flavor and I like my birthday cake more funfetti tasting.

I also got the pumpkin caramel scone, cinnamon roll, cotton candy and Christmas cookie which I’ve never tried before. So I’ll let you know if they are any good. Not sure how different pumpkin caramel scone is from the regular pumpkin caramel though lol.