Just Give Me 10 Days - Rounds 134

Replies

• playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    amylein wrote: »
    @playhardkf2017 - happy belated birthday and congrats to your hubs! That has got to be a lot of work!!

Thank you! He is so happy because he's been in school for the past 7ish years (He started college at 22 after realizing his path at the time wasn't really for him. So having the later start in school has felt like a major grind for him, but all the hard work has been worth it!) I'm so proud of him! :blush:
  • starrjulia8
    starrjulia8 Posts: 552 Member

I’m so excited for him and we are going to North Conway, NH this weekend to celebrate him finishing the school part (he still has to work full time for free from January through June) and also celebrate my 30th birthday a bit more because we couldn’t go out anywhere for it last month.

Love North Conway! Have fun!

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Weight 1/1/20: 225

Turkey Trot Goal - 20 miles. Actual miles 22.59

Kick 2020 to the Curb Goal - 30 miles

Great job meeting and even exceeding your goal for the Turkey Trot! I'm sure you'll also get to 30 for this new challenge. You got this!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Round 134

My goal is to Dance for 20 minutes per day to increase my calorie burn.

Dec 01 – Danced 20 minutes and my was it harder than last time!
    Dec 02 – Danced my heart out for 20 minutes.
    Dec 03 – No dancing. Paperwork and wrapping presents.

I LOVE your goal! I bet it helps your mood as well as your calorie burn! Are you doing the Body Groove dance stuff or are you free-styling it? What kind of music do you play? I just love this!
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,992 Member
    amylein wrote: »
    @_JeffreyD_ - I'm also an INTJ! I've never tried yoga but I might have to give it a shot one of these days!

:)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Anabirgite wrote: »
    12/04: 123.4- Been a little messed up the pass 3 weeks- thought I had started menopause but went backwards which explains alot!!! I am 55 I am over this!!!! Still TOMing!!! 6 days later, migraine for 3 weeks, but now know I did not overeat as much as I thought and was ridiculous in my cravings. Hope to be over this hormonal blip soon and be able to access and monitor in a regular controlled environment this round.

I really liked reading the book "Hormone Health" by Sara Gottfried. She also has some talks on YouTube. Good luck!