What are your favorite diet hacks?

Replies

• dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    Afternoon snack: 400 cl of soy milk heated with 25 gr of vanilla pudding powder and stevia. It makes a big bowl of hot vanilla custard with exactly 175 kcals. This satisfies my sweet tooth and keeps me full until dinner.

After dinner / tv time snack: a fresh pomegranate: supertasty and low cal and it keeps my hands and mind busy for a good half hour.

i love this idea. I will have to try it. Sometimes I just want chocolate pudding or a chocolate muffin. Maybe this will help.
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    That’s some brilliant thinking @Antiopelle I love pomegranates but always end up looking like I have the pox when I eat one. They just get everywhere.

Maybe I could invest in a case of lobster bibs.

I'm covered in an easy to wash small blanket when eating one :wink:

• hezaa777
    hezaa777 Posts: 25 Member
    Thanks for all the awesome ideas! You all rock! <3
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    I cut a a carb lean tortilla in half and use that as my burger bun(I'm keto).
  • mmcgov01
    mmcgov01 Posts: 1 Member
    That’s some brilliant thinking @Antiopelle I love pomegranates but always end up looking like I have the pox when I eat one. They just get everywhere.

Maybe I could invest in a case of lobster bibs.

Cut the pomegranate open and have a big bowl of water ready. Hold the halves under the water while you separate the arils from the skin, then drain the water away. Works like a charm to keep the mess down!