Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are your favorite diet hacks?

hezaa777hezaa777 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
Interested to find out what diet hacks everyone has used to cut calories or break unhealthy habits?

Here are two things I've done recently:

1. Replaced traditional pasta with zucchini cut on my mandoline slicer. Fewer calories and more nutritional benefits.
2. Replaced diet soda with homemade infused water. Adds a little bit of extra flavor and nutrition.

I would love to hear your ideas!

Replies

• ClearNotCloudyMindClearNotCloudyMind Member Posts: 159 Member Member Posts: 159 Member
    [quotew="Sand_TIger;c-45535524"]
    Red lentil pasta is nice too - some say there are anti-nutrients in it but I don't eat it often enough to worry[/quote]

Mainlining white tea between meals - it’s the most extraordinary appetite suppressant. Over the last decade I’ve definitely moved away from a normal cuppa to something a bit more special (blue lady tea 😍), mostly because I prefer it!

Very curious about this “anti-nutrient” lentil pasta issue. We just discovered it and while it tastes a bit wierd, I’m loving eating pasta again with the family. However if it’s secretly evil, I’d like to know?!
  • hezaa777hezaa777 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Thanks for all the great ideas, Sand_Tiger!

I need to add more tea to my life. Anything hot helps this time of the year!

As for the infused water, I love it. It seems to curb my appetite and help me feel more energized. Plus, you can make all different kinds - but fresh mint with everything, so far.