Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
What was your final push to get serious?
I think the majority of us have probably struggled with staying committed and have started over and over again throughout the years...so I'm curious. What was the moment that really made you get serious about improving your health? Was there something different that made it stick or was it simply discipline?
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 203 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.2K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 87 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 37 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 36 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions