• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I took a shower.

Go ahead. Laugh. Best dang shower I've had in a long time. :) Our bathroom is still all torn apart except for being able to shower now. :)

It really is the little things in life.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Well....not today necessarily but I just got the email for the year so far. 🙌🏽
    q6p0o9l17hik.png
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    I Visited with my mom today . & we had a heart to heart chat .
    Things I should of said a long time ago to her but never did .
    I’m just great full I had the opportunity , to say it to her .

You just can’t take for granted waiting for someday .

🦋
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    My apartment building replaced our washers and dryers with contactless ones which are controlled by an app. I'm a computer girl so was all "cool!". I went to download the app and it had 2 1/2 stars from something like 300 reviews. I read the reviews and ended up emailing our building management company asking if there was another way to pay...I would even go back to using coins (we'd moved to laundry cards). I got an email from my building manager saying she didn't have any problems using the app.

Fast forward about 6 weeks and what do I find taped to my front door? A bright, shiny, new laundry card with a letter saying there were difficulties using the app so we're doing laundry cards again.

I feel so vindicated!

(Seriously, the app looks for free machines but you have to be in the laundry room for it to search for them. What's the point of that??? Even a blind person would be able to tell if a machine's in use if they're in the laundry room!)

(And the stars went down as the reviews went up.)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Miz_Owl wrote: »
    I Visited with my mom today . & we had a heart to heart chat .
    Things I should of said a long time ago to her but never did .
    I’m just great full I had the opportunity , to say it to her .

You just can’t take for granted waiting for someday .

🦋

Awww, I'm glad to hear that. Time passes so quickly and nobody is guaranteed tomorrow. The regrets are the hardest. I bet your mom's day was made much more special by having that conversation with you. <3
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Box Squatted to a parallel box 280 for 5x5. Feeling great to get back to that level, pain-free, which is about where I was before an injury which took me out most of last year.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Another day, that will always be the best win for me.