What's on your mind?

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I did something totally brand new and out of my comfort zone last week. I went to a hatchet throwing place and practiced throwing an axe. I was terrible at it. Terrible. I only landed it one time.

But I kept trying for the entire hour, despite my noisy inner perfectionist telling me to sit the rest of it out.

Moral of the story:
    if I’m chasing you with an axe, you’re probably not in any real danger

Fun! You should go back there, you will do much better this time
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    I did something totally brand new and out of my comfort zone last week. I went to a hatchet throwing place and practiced throwing an axe. I was terrible at it. Terrible. I only landed it one time.

But I kept trying for the entire hour, despite my noisy inner perfectionist telling me to sit the rest of it out.

Moral of the story:

Listen, I make popcorn on the stove so I don’t need to throw hatchets to feel like a bad *kitten*
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

Moral of the story:

I like this. Getting out of comfort zones is a good thing.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Do you ever just want to spew out everything that is on your mind but you also don’t want to put all of your personal business on any social media? Asking for a friend 🤯
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    Do you ever just want to spew out everything that is on your mind but you also don’t want to put all of your personal business on any social media? Asking for a friend 🤯

I’d be banned in a nanosecond.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

🖐🏻 Me. Most of the time I do but I’ve been trying to not overshare. That kinda just leads to not participating at all though in my case. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

This is a safe space
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,541 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I finally learned how to play Despacito on the guitar.....and now the song is so played out its annoying to hear....and no, not the Justin Bieber version....sorry Canadian friends

Share it in the voice thread? Feel free to sing along. For science.
  • happimess01

Moral of the story:

Listen, I make popcorn on the stove so I don’t need to throw hatchets to feel like a bad *kitten*

Unsubscribed
  • CacoEther

Moral of the story:

Unsubscribed

hrmph
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

🖐🏻 Me. Most of the time I do but I’ve been trying to not overshare. That kinda just leads to not participating at all though in my case. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Me too!!! Sorry you are feeling the same.
  • happimess01

Moral of the story:

Unsubscribed

hrmph

oh wait, this means you have bad aim with pepper spray too.

Subscribed!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

This is me atm. I am frustrated and all I want is to have an outlet. Instead I went with beer.
  • CacoEther

Moral of the story:

Unsubscribed

hrmph

Subscribed!

Wait, we’re supposed to overhand throw the stuff? I’ve been using it ALL wrong
  • happimess01

Moral of the story:

Unsubscribed

hrmph

Subscribed!

with your aim, you might as well 😁
  • CacoEther

Moral of the story:

Unsubscribed

hrmph

Subscribed!

I hate you 😆
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

This is a safe space

That's what they all say.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Moral of the story:

I'm impressed! And it'll be a usable ability when you perfect your skill, then hunt down all those on MFP who you owe. You ARE keeping a list, right?
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member

Moral of the story:

Unsubscribed

hrmph

Subscribed!

I hate you 😆

You make that seem like a caress