Name one thing you DISlike about yourself

Options

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I would so much rather list the things I LOVE about myself.
  • teshaerwin
    Options
    I'm a little too awesome... but I will work hard at fixing it :smokin:
    I agree, you so are ;)
  • teshaerwin
    Options
    I DISlike that I can not see the gril that everyone else sees......... but I am working on it:wink:
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I DISlike that I can not see the gril that everyone else sees......... but I am working on it:wink:

ditto
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    I dislike being unable to stand up for myself, or say no to anyone.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

This is the worst. Why do men not get this affliction?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

We can too but for different reasons I think.
    Society does not push the same crap on us about physical appearance as it does to women.

We wish to appeal to that special lady in our eyes more then worrying about how everyone else views us.
    If that doesn`t work out we can feel the same.
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    Personality-wise, I would have to say that I dislike that I dislike conflict...many times to the point of it being a detriment to my self. I am working on this~

Body-wise, my thighs...sigh...
  • Jeliica
    Options
    I hate that I'm such a wallflower...when really I'm loud and crazy and loveeeeeeeee to have fun!
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    1) I'm with the OP. I take after my father that way, too and I hate that. Although I loved him dearly.

2) I've been known to carry a grudge. My husband says I'm a dog with a bone. Have a hard time letting things go.

3) I am WAY too hard on myself. I only like things I know I'm good at. The rest makes me PISSED at myself.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I hate your genes, but you rock.

Edited because I'm a moron. Pam...this was for you.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I can only chose one? I have a laundry list. I guess I would say top of the list is my insecurity and feeling of worthlessness. I know what it stems from and I am working on making positive changes. My appearance? No matter how much weight I lose my face does not get pretty, just old!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I can only chose one? I have a laundry list. I guess I would say top of the list is my insecurity and feeling of worthlessness. I know what it stems from and I am working on making positive changes. My appearance? No matter how much weight I lose my face does not get pretty, just old!

That is not true.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I hate that no headphones fit in my tiny little earholes and always fall out! Grrrrr
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

We can too but for different reasons I think.
    Society does not push the same crap on us about physical appearance as it does to women.

We wish to appeal to that special lady in our eyes more then worrying about how everyone else views us.
    If that doesn`t work out we can feel the same.

Interesting, I can see the truth in that.
  • chrismart1983
    chrismart1983 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    If chosing a non-physical option id say my condifence level is something i dislike. Id like to be alittle more confident and out-going.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

That is not true.

Stop you make me cry. Oh and you can add I cry too easily now to my list.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    Personality wise I am wayyyy too impatient. Physically I hate how my hips are narrow but I have a butt for an Asian.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My cankles...I hate my cankles. They're hereditary; even my skinny sisters have them! :grumble:
  • arispawild
    Options
    That I have low self esteem and can't ever push myself to make a first move.
    That I OBSESS over food
    That I stress so easily
    That I'm weak.