Butt Bashers Support (closed thread)

Options
Howdy my fellow Butt Bashers! Let's support each other all the way through this amazing competition and keep each other motivated to reach our weight loss goals!

We can do it, we are the Butt Bashers!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I can see why this is closed...:frown:
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    oh my
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    bumping in case I have updates....Good luck everyone!!!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    yes were going to kick butt's tehehehhe add me please all the other butt bashers :bigsmile:
  • Naomi113
    Options
    make sure we all have a GREAT FOOD CHOICE day today guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stay under them calories as best as you can or if not extra work out to burn it off :glasses:
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Hi Fellow Butt Bashers,
    It's my sisters birthday and talk of Hooters is involved, how many bloody minutes you think I have to walk to knock off the beautiful deep fried buffalo shrimp with cocktail sauce and an ice cold beer (I don't even want to think abou it). I've been starving myself all day to have this treat :) Do I need to save this thread to my favorites to respond to everyone or look it up every time?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    It will be saved under MY TOPICS

I think Hooters is a great idea....mmmm, icy cold beer and spicy buffalo shrimp!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I once saw a movie with this title
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!!!!! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • newimpmommy
    Options
    Looking forward to kicking butt and losing my baby weight from 8 years ago:):):)
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Kim, is it your birthday?? If so, Happy Happy.

Thanks Shell for starting the thread.

I am on vacation this week and doing nothing! Well I have been to the pool 3 times and walking the mall cruise clothes shopping so that counts for something. Getting back in the groove tomorrow. We need to have a good number this week.
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Naomi, where in oz are you from? I lived in Perth for 6 years.
  • Naomi113
    Options
    im in queensland :) been here now for 27yrs ... do you not live here any longer??
  • Naomi113
    Options
    Hi Fellow Butt Bashers,
    It's my sisters birthday and talk of Hooters is involved, how many bloody minutes you think I have to walk to knock off the beautiful deep fried buffalo shrimp with cocktail sauce and an ice cold beer (I don't even want to think abou it). I've been starving myself all day to have this treat :) Do I need to save this thread to my favorites to respond to everyone or look it up every time?

try your best to at least do some exercise even if its going to end up that you haven't worked it all off .... maybe do a hard work out tomorrow to work it off lol.... have fun though birthdays only come around once a year...
  • Naomi113
    Options
    ok so my name is naomi :bigsmile: Im a 27yr old mum of 3 younger children all under 9yrs of age... I have an awesome man, we get married next year on 10 years of being together already :blushing:
    I live in australia queensland .... I love my personal trainer she pushes me hard and i love it she knows i suck it up and get one with it... every saturday i have a few drinks :drinker: so those days i will be over :grumble:

But i will for sure work me *kitten* off to help us get to the awesome finish line :D
  • jamiejum
    Options
    I'm Jamie, I have two kids Aden 8 and Emily 5. Both were born in beautiful Perth, Western Australia (it's far but worth the trip). I moved back to the US 4 years ago to be closer to my family and have gained 15 lbs in the process. It was my sister Denise's birthday yesterday and I went over my calorie count by 797 calories and that was by choosing a salad instead of the scrumptious deep fried wings/shrimp that I love so much. I am going to work my a** off today to start getting a bit more serious about this competition. I've been using the food diary and it really keeps me on my toes about what I'm eating. Can't wait to bash some butt together :)
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    My name is Erin and I have a little boy, Taven, who is 2 years old. My husband and I both gained weight through the years... really from our own negligence. Fast food and booze. Serious about losing this and being healthy. I am very much so looking forward to the contest again. It was great motivation last time for me and since we stopped my motivation slowed down.... :(
    I live in Appleton, Wisconsin... which the life style up here is pretty much beer and cheese.
  • newimpmommy
    Options
    Hey, I'm Nicki and just celebrated my 9th Anniversary and have a 8 year old girl and 3 1/2 year old son. We all live in MN. I have struggled with my weight my entire life but I was 120 lbs. when I met my husband and now 207. I gained about 70 lbs when I got pregnant with my daughter and apparently cannot continue to use that excuse:) Happy for this challenge!!!
  • shelltree
    shelltree Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Lovely to meet you all!

My name is Shelley and I'm 24 years old. I live in Queensland, Australia and I am full time retail worker/hobby photographer. I first lost weight in 2006, going from 101kg down to 73kg...I got too comfortable and didn't care about my health and soon found myself back up to 91.8kg :( Since then I have got down to about 77kg and my ultimate goal is 60kg. Really hoping this challenge will motivate me to keep on going and get into my healthy BMI range for summer and bikini season! :)

I have been sick all week so the scales are nasty right now...have dropped a bit since then luckily but feel that tonight I might splurge a bit on dinner...am really determined to hit the gym again hard on Monday when I am feeling 100% and the healthy eating will be happening then also :) Still been making healthier choices the past few days which has already helped. Here's to next week and beyond!
  • Naomi113
    Options
    NICE TO MEET you all :bigsmile:

well tonight ladies i will be drinking i drink every saturday... and sometimes a couple during the week depending the stress lol... And tonight im also getting hot chips :noway: in my mind im not happy about it but i am craving some potatos as i do not have them very often.... Can't wait to work out tomorrow and get up a sweat ... and then i have training monday and hopefully by then i will be running again (toe infection is going down)

gosh it sucks that we cant enjoy food with out stacking on the kgs/pounds :sad: i love food..

I was a heavy 118kgs before me and my sister faith no longer wanted to be fat for my wedding photos LOL i was down to 106.3kgs.. i cant wait to be under 100kgs and im needing the push and shove to get me azz into gear more to lose more weight so this will help me work out more then 3 times a week with a trainer...and sometimes i go to boxing on tuesday nights..

anyways hope your all having a great weekend .. really having a battle with me self now about the hot chips i dont want to let any one down or be taken out in round one :sad: stupid *kitten* chips.... god damn... ok im just going to eat some going to be over with drinking anyways ... UGH why dose alcohol have to be so much too LOL

do guess have battles with your self's??? when you go to eat something you know you shouldn't ??? what plays in your mind???