Pet peeves

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Birthday week/month.

No, you get a day. One day. One SINGLE day.

Shaffy you’re cute but this is my last birthday in my 40s. Ima celebrate all *kitten* year. 😁
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Birthday week/month.

Shaffy you’re cute but this is my last birthday in my 40s. Ima celebrate all *kitten* year. 😁

Cancel it. Stay 49.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited March 2020
    Birthday week/month.

Cancel it. Stay 49.

No, no. I’m going to BE 49. Then I’ll celebrate for another year. It’ll be epic
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Birthday week/month.

Cancel it. Stay 49.

No, no. I’m going to BE 49. Then I’ll celebrate for another year. It’ll be epic

49 is the new 47.75
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Certain people I do not like for reasons I can’t even really explain.
    There are just certain people I can’t tolerate.
    Sounds mean, I know but throughout my life there have been certain people I dislike the minute I meet them.
    Now apparently I don’t even need to meet them in person anymore.
    🤦🏼‍♀️
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Mouth noises when eating. Specially when it sounds like you’re slurping soup yet eating solids.

My whole family does this and it drives me insannnnnneeeeee.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    When someone puts an empty carton, tin, package, etc, on the bench top above the kitchen bin.. like wth.. you couldn't move it 6" and actually put it in the bin.. 😤
  • slimgirljo15
    When someone puts an empty carton, tin, package, etc, on the bench top above the kitchen bin.. like wth.. you couldn't move it 6" and actually put it in the bin.. 😤

My wife will put stuff on top of the bin!

😲 nooo..

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited January 2021
    Is Motorsheen missing in action? Just realized I haven't seen his posts lately.

Pet peeves, so many, so little time.

When all the lights are on in the house and you feel like you're in a fishbowl.
    When you try to drink more water because it's healthy but then you're in the bathroom every 10 minutes.
    My dogs barking at every single moving thing outside. Didn't your mama teach you better than that? :blush:
    When people come and just walk right in. Why do you do that? I lock my door but it's the times I forget; it's like they know.
    My neighbor who knows everything I'm doing.
    Oh and ugh, people who eat and talk around their chewing food like it's an okay thing to do. Just gross.

And don't get me started on the people who don't take care of their shopping carts. :)
  • yasminekassis613
    Mouth noises when eating. Specially when it sounds like you’re slurping soup yet eating solids.

My whole family does this and it drives me insannnnnneeeeee.

You might enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jw35fuY1-c

Hahaha
    They are the most aggressive eaters I’ve ever seen
  • yasminekassis613
    edited January 2021

After finishing containers or boxes of food my partner just leaves them empty in the fridge and/or cupboards, they don’t make it anywhere near the bin.
  • honeybee__12
    Paint overspray
  • slimgirljo15

After finishing containers or boxes of food my partner just leaves them empty in the fridge and/or cupboards, they don’t make it anywhere near the bin.

Time for a new partner 😏
    Kidding.. 😄
    but that would drive me crackers
  • honeybee__12
    The term “whatever”, especially when said with an eye roll.
  • honeybee__12
    When I get a fraction of what I give.
  • honeybee__12
    Having to wait in a long line in the drive thru to get my meds.
  • honeybee__12
    Needing to stop and get gasoline.