azulvioleta6 wrote: »
Yeah, I am in Oregon, so very little light right now and mostly cloud cover or fog during the day. I've had SAD symptoms before, but not for many years. I am taking Vitamin D and certainly don't feel depressed, but I might just be too busy right now to notice.
Does anybody have a recommendation for a SAD lamp? I'm going to see what I can find on Amazon.
I did walk about a mile during my lunch break. Only a heavy mist today rather than the usual pouring rain. It was cold too, but tolerable. by the time I am done with work it is pitch dark, so my options are kind of limited.
HEGoddard0928 wrote: »
- sleep in ✅
- weigh in✅
- Noom articles✅
- mini habits✅
- 2k words❌
- go through courses✅
- cook dinner❌
- post goals✅
- log all my food✅
azulvioleta6 wrote: »
1. Eat breakfast
2. Walk outside at lunch for natural light
3. No caffeine after 2PM
4. Do 2 mini-workouts
5. Have a big salad and start counting freggies again
6. at least 8C liquids
7. At least 8000 steps
8. 6 hours sleep 4 hours
clicketykeys wrote: »
@pridesabtch - I teach honors/gifted sophomores. Quite often they have crafted an identity around being "the smart one." When they encounter material that they do not master on the first try, (a) they may not have developed alternative strategies, and (b) it's an unpleasant experience that they don't have much experience with.
I talk to my students about the fact that nobody can "do it all." They're getting to a point in their lives at which they're going to have to prioritize some things ahead of others. And that means that things that are at a lower priority may not come out just right, or they may need to let go of some of them. And that's okay.
Good luck. You'll be in my thoughts.
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Tuesday 12 Jan
Stay in the green 😊
5 fruit and veg 👿
Fitbit exercise goals 😊
Weigh 😊 trend ↔️
littleblackskirt wrote: »
JFT Tuesday 12th Jan
Log everything yes
Stay in the green yes, by 1 calorie!
Walk 20 minutes, really cold and icy
Admin. Just do it! Pay mother's bills! no
Housework a little
Smile and appreciate the day sort of
Start back exercises did some just before bedtime, not enough
pridesabtch wrote: »
- 7:00 am meeting Forgot about it...
- work by 8:00 8:30
- Protein shake for breakfast
- Protein bar & pear for lunch
- Walk or ride after work
- Parents' Meeting at 5:30 for Crew
Word for the Year: Forgiveness
Have a stellar day y'all!
WellingTX wrote: »
Good day on Tuesday
For Tuesday, it's a new day. Have some work to do to blend out the week
- I'm grateful for my bride on many, many fronts. Today it's that she doesn't judge me but supports me. She doesn't enable but also doesn't make me feel worse when I fall off track.
- 1700 calories: 1552, Low for me but two day average is still above 2000
- Work out for 80 minutes: 85 minutes including a 45 minute, 1.82 treadmill walk
- Eat between 8 and 6: Done
- Eat only at the table for dinner and afterwards: Done
- Invest 15 minutes in professional development: Podcast on treadmill
- Spend 30 minutes on the house: Short but kept up with my stuff
- Read books at night. Keep the news updates for the daytime: Making progress but no clean
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.