clicketykeys wrote: »
@pridesabtch - I teach honors/gifted sophomores. Quite often they have crafted an identity around being "the smart one." When they encounter material that they do not master on the first try, (a) they may not have developed alternative strategies, and (b) it's an unpleasant experience that they don't have much experience with.
I talk to my students about the fact that nobody can "do it all." They're getting to a point in their lives at which they're going to have to prioritize some things ahead of others. And that means that things that are at a lower priority may not come out just right, or they may need to let go of some of them. And that's okay.
Good luck. You'll be in my thoughts.
azulvioleta6 wrote: »
1. Eat breakfast
2. Walk outside at lunch for natural light if possible (heavy rain right now) flood conditions
3. No caffeine after 2PM
4. Do 2 mini-workouts
5. Have a big salad and start counting freggies again
6. at least 8C liquids
7. At least 8000 steps
8. 6 hours sleep...do not stay up all night listening to salsa DJs just barely 6
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Wednesday 13 Jan
I’m late posting today as I’ve been out food shopping for the first time since 23 Dec. I’m so looking forward to a greater selection of fresh fruit and veg and real milk in my tea! (Have been isolating as a result of essential travel).
Stay in the green 😊
5 fruit and veg 😊
Fitbit exercise goals 😊
Weigh 😊 trend ⬆️ 👿 hopefully it’s salt from yesterday’s smoked haddock .......
littleblackskirt wrote: »
JFT Wednesday 13th Jan
Log everything yes
Stay in the green yes
Walk? Very icy no, too slippy
Admin. Just do it! Pay mother's bills! no, didn't even look at it, and mother handed me another bill!
Back exercises yes, 2 sets (not as great as it sounds, just means I twice got down onto the floor and did the exercises
pridesabtch wrote: »
- Work by 8:00, Actually 6:15 with doughnuts because I couldn't sleep
- Get Moisture machine up and running in Molding area.
- Review CUSUM loops for area labs
- Ride my trainer for 71 minutes
- Dinner with the fam & watch Forged in Fire with the hubby
- Bed by 11:30 (after the news, if I make it that long)
WFY: Forgiveness (of self)
Y'all have a great day and tell people how important they are to you.
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.