‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• Miss_Nobody
    Miss_Nobody Posts: 37 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    v0z3ufgfe0e1.jpeg

It all comes together when you find the right stylist to guide you. Can I get an amen, sisters?!

Ugh i love you 😑

She is a dead ringer for her mama 😃

I hear that a lot... lucky girl. Her mom’s a babe.

Yes, her mom is absolutely a babe 😍 but so are you so thats why you make beautiful babies ❤
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    v0z3ufgfe0e1.jpeg

It all comes together when you find the right stylist to guide you. Can I get an amen, sisters?!

I LOVE this! You're a great dad 🥰
    v0z3ufgfe0e1.jpeg

Ugh i love you 😑

Yes, her mom is absolutely a babe 😍 but so are you so thats why you make beautiful babies ❤

Aww thank you ☺️
  • Miss_Nobody
    Miss_Nobody Posts: 37 Member
    v0z3ufgfe0e1.jpeg

I LOVE this! You're a great dad 🥰
    v0z3ufgfe0e1.jpeg

Ugh i love you 😑

Aww thank you ☺️

49qrsxohzvlp.gif
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I tend to keep my makeup simple unless a night out or special occasion, usually Light on the foundation (except those good days when we have clear skin), a little mascara, a little touch up on the sparse brows and of course, no matter what day...Red lipstick! 💋😊

uv80p3neb22w.jpg

Your skin is flawless!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    I tend to keep my makeup simple unless a night out or special occasion, usually Light on the foundation (except those good days when we have clear skin), a little mascara, a little touch up on the sparse brows and of course, no matter what day...Red lipstick! 💋😊

uv80p3neb22w.jpg

Your skin is flawless!

Thank you for that! That's very kind! 🤗
    It's definitely not! 😕
    I'm noticing as I get older that weird things are happening with my skin. I've been blessed with good genes and hardly have any wrinkles, but I do notice little veins appearing on my cheeks. Most days I can go without foundation, but some I need a light cover-up which my husband doesn't like because he likes my freckles. I guess at 56 years old I have to accept that I eventually will start looking different 🥴😋

All of you ladies look Beautiful! You Gents too! 😁
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »

uv80p3neb22w.jpg

Your skin is flawless!

Thank you for that! That's very kind! 🤗
    It's definitely not! 😕
    I'm noticing as I get older that weird things are happening with my skin. I've been blessed with good genes and hardly have any wrinkles, but I do notice little veins appearing on my cheeks. Most days I can go without foundation, but some I need a light cover-up which my husband doesn't like because he likes my freckles. I guess at 56 years old I have to accept that I eventually will start looking different 🥴😋

All of you ladies look Beautiful! You Gents too! 😁

Find a collagen building serum and that should clear up that little vein appearance. I think you are fabulous.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    @GymGoddessGoals
    Thank you! 🤗

You know, I've always been very frugal and have never spent a lot of money on beauty products. I have always been a plain soap and water girl and have always used sunscreen and moisturizer. I've not gone a day without sunscreen probably in the past 25 years! So I am a big fan of that and would encourage sunscreen use on everybody. 😊
    I do currently use Advanced Clinicals I use their Collagen and Retinol creams at night before bed and in the morning after washing my face I'll use the same brand in their Hyauronic acid.
    Like I mentioned, I'm very frugal so in reality probably wouldn't spend too much on this retinol serum have you any suggestions for me?

Thanks again! 😁
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    @GymGoddessGoals
    Thank you! 🤗

You know, I've always been very frugal and have never spent a lot of money on beauty products. I have always been a plain soap and water girl and have always used sunscreen and moisturizer. I've not gone a day without sunscreen probably in the past 25 years! So I am a big fan of that and would encourage sunscreen use on everybody. 😊
    I do currently use Advanced Clinicals I use their Collagen and Retinol creams at night before bed and in the morning after washing my face I'll use the same brand in their Hyauronic acid.
    Like I mentioned, I'm very frugal so in reality probably wouldn't spend too much on this retinol serum have you any suggestions for me?

Thanks again! 😁

@FabulousFantasticFifty
    Can't go wrong with anything by The Ordinary. It's really inexpensive and a cult fav; pure and simple. You can find them online and at Ulta. I use a few of their serums.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Thank You 😁
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    @GymGoddessGoals
    Thank you! 🤗

Thanks again! 😁

@FabulousFantasticFifty
    Can't go wrong with anything by The Ordinary. It's really inexpensive and a cult fav; pure and simple. You can find them online and at Ulta. I use a few of their serums.

Yes, this. I love their peeling solution. Super cheap and works great!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    v0z3ufgfe0e1.jpeg

Gah!! There are a lot of beautiful women in this thread, but THIS is everything. 😻

Stop watering her ....then she'll stop growing 😂
    Wouldn't that be great?! 🤗
    @Deadman_Diggingup

❤️
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    I've been eyeing this and I finally decided to buy them yesterday. I LOVE IT! they blend in so naturally with my own lashes and you don't even feel them. Definitely recommend if you're into lashes and wayyy cheaper than Lashify. Here's a sneak peek as I'm not really sharing selfies in the forum anymore.

1oydf84dunan.jpg
    fk62fw53zrv9.jpg

You are beautiful. ❤️ I tried false lashes twice, and both times failed miserably. Lol. I'm scared of them now. 😅
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    I've been eyeing this and I finally decided to buy them yesterday. I LOVE IT! they blend in so naturally with my own lashes and you don't even feel them. Definitely recommend if you're into lashes and wayyy cheaper than Lashify. Here's a sneak peek as I'm not really sharing selfies in the forum anymore.

1oydf84dunan.jpg
    fk62fw53zrv9.jpg

You are beautiful. ❤️ I tried false lashes twice, and both times failed miserably. Lol. I'm scared of them now. 😅

Oh believe me I failed many times too 😅 It takes practice and I knew this was gonna be worth it for me if I learned the skilled and I did and now I have eyelashes lol

Also, thank you. You're beautiful too ☺💜
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member

1oydf84dunan.jpg
    fk62fw53zrv9.jpg

I really like the look of those, they could pass for natural lashes.

Most false lashes look too OTT for me, like I'd have a furry caterpillar crawling on my eyelid. Okay, and manual dexterity isn't my strong suit anyway :D so I'd be lucky to get the furry caterpillar in the right place.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    ythannah wrote: »

1oydf84dunan.jpg
    fk62fw53zrv9.jpg

I really like the look of those, they could pass for natural lashes.

Most false lashes look too OTT for me, like I'd have a furry caterpillar crawling on my eyelid. Okay, and manual dexterity isn't my strong suit anyway :D so I'd be lucky to get the furry caterpillar in the right place.

And that's why I love them. With the strip lashes I felt like I needed to wear them with eyeliner and they felt super dramatic. Which again, not a bad thing for a night out but for everyday wear it was too much. You should try them :)