Replies

• marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of the new members!

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    @summerskier your body is just a bit tired from yesterday. you'll be able to be more consistent as you continue to run
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    @summerskier your body is just a bit tired from yesterday. you'll be able to be more consistent as you continue to run

I agree my body may be tired from yesterday but I have been running a few years. B) ..... LOL. (ok does 45 years count as a few) and I am never consistent. I like to blame it on the weather or my shoes or GPS fluctuations (earth is flatter today)

consistency is key :)
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    @mbaker566 - that is a ton of snow! I guess you could thank the plow driver for making you workout more 😂
    How are the pups dealing with all that snow?
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,803 Member
    Options
    My primary goal is not to get injured! Trails are always tricky for my knees, I have no acl on one side and had a bad meniscus tear on the other side last year. Secondary goal is to have as much fun as possible.

I hear ya. Do be careful. It's why I run in the street with traffic direction as I have no acls (since the 70's!) and meniscus damage on my right so it needs to always be on the downhill. I gave up on trails and such a long time ago as I tend to trip. Even the sidewalks here are more dangerous than the roads as the tree roots have shifted them into treacherous obstacles.

@mbaker566 dang that is a lot of snow. Kudos to all my northern runners for getting out in it.... When it pretends to snow in Tx we hibernate. Heck I even had a snow day last month while WFH...... ;)

Summer(thereisareasonthatismynamehere)
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    @mbaker566 I definitely do not miss Wisconsin this time of year lol