What can you not let go of?

CacoEther
CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
There are several ways to interpret the question. What do you have a hard time letting go of?

Replies

• CacoEther
    I also can’t seem to let go of clothes that are too small for me 😬
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    For the longest time I’d held on to anger at certain ppl - I’m finally starting to let that go though - sometimes i still cling to it but I think I’ve almost got over it - I may even offer those ppl a ride if it was raining outside - well maybe not - but maybe
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    A long time ago a guy I liked rejected me and told me I had a ‘butter face’. It’s amazing how frequently that still comes to mind. I can’t seem to let it go.

Fwiw you’re totally not a butter face - you were prolly just funnier than him - some dudes don’t like that - 🤷‍♂️

You flatter me

Which means I won’t remember your comments at all in a week’s time. Insult me though, those I keep forever 😜

Funny how that works huh - fuggin dumb brains Amirite 🤷‍♂️
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I can’t let go of this fantastical made up version of a particular ex. Sometimes I wonder if I’ll be carrying a candle (small flame is the joke) for that embodiment of my mental illness to my deathbed. 🙄 On the plus side, most days I remember it’s something I made up.
  • davemcv6730
    davemcv6730 Posts: 78 Member
    Boobs 😀
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Certain people from my past.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Boobs 😀

Well I hope you let them go a few times per day so you can eat and do essential things 😜
  • davemcv6730
    davemcv6730 Posts: 78 Member
    Boobs 😀

Well I hope you let them go a few times per day so you can eat and do essential things 😜

Eating with one hand is surprisingly easy.......
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    My tight ponytail, my lightning bolt earrings, and my I'm Too Sexy For This Shirt t-shirt.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I can’t let go of unrealistic happenings in movies and tv shows like when on twd the bad guys couldn’t land one bullet on Daryl who was on that motorcycle and they had a clear shot with a mini-gun! Really!?
  • CacoEther
    My tight ponytail, my lightning bolt earrings, and my I'm Too Sexy For This Shirt t-shirt.

So.. the early 90s
  • CacoEther
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

So.. the early 90s

Can anyone really let go of the 90’s - I mean c’mon obvi the best decade ever

https://youtu.be/qqK1cA1hRtY