• UGW: (145 ⏬ 140
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • 1 Jan: 147.2
    • 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    • 15 Jan: 145.2
    • 22 Jan: 144.9⏬
    • 25 Jan: 143.8⏬ My lowest weight in over 40 years. 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 I have reset my UGW.
    [*] 1 Feb: 144.4
    [*] Total weight loss: 83 ⏫

January Daily Goals: Week 1
    Mon: ✅ Tue: ✅ Wed: ✅ Thu: ✅ Fri: ✅ Sat: ✅ Sun: ✅
    1. Weight < 150: ✅ 7/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: ✅ 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 [/s] 23.1
    3. Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.1
    4. Calories in the green ✅ 7/7
    5. Steps > 7500 ✅ 7/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily✅ 7/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily ✅ 7/7

Positive intentions for Sat 6 Feb:
    • Meditation 🎉
    • Daily Yoga🎉/tai chi practice
    • Family Skype 🎉
    • Laundry - put away 🎉
    • Outdoor walk 🎉
    • continue work on Hobbies room clear out
    • Daily Chores 🎉
    • Puzzles: 🎉 Watch TV: 🎉
    • Chapter 7: A walk in the Hindu Kush
    • Keep up to date with email 🎉

Bitterly cold today, but went out anyway. Tired of being coped up inside.

Terri 🦄

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Monday
    1. 1 set of lifts. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Post class plan right away on screen AND on site.
    2. Pit Crew: Video?
    3. Classes: Writing: respond, don't just repeat. Essay work. HW: 50% update for Weds.
    4. Planning: FANFIC? Lunges. Grade homework / late work. Write postcards. Abrams. Review video 1 to create transcript.
    5. Lunch: Pasta. Buy Hood Feminism, Lead from the Outside, and New Jim Crow?
    6. Afternoon: Philosophy of ed. WRITE POSTCARDS. Run after school.
    7. Evening: S&F 4. Dinner: Soup. Breathe. Set 2 of lifts.
    8. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery and pack lunch. Set out clothes for tomorrow. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Shower. Review papers by desk. File or trash.
    10. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    Today: 191.2

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – March? ObG schedule for April. Schedule PCP for May.
    7. Theater: Little Princess.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story. Open Wordpress in Safari.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 15 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks, horse stance for 5 breaths.
    14. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. This weekend was kind of awful. I'm really not sure why. I was just really down.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,198 Member
    Options
    I did good last week, and saw a loss on friday. But .. I've done nothing but eat all weekend. Blame it on the superbowl, blame it on my buying ice cream at the grocery store .. whatever. It is so frustrating.

but... tomorrow is a new day, and I have 5 days .. until my next weigh in on friday .. to get back on track!

So, JFT, MONDAY
    1. log ALL food
    2. concentrate on water
    3. it is bitterly cold outside ... but still bundle up, and head out for a walk. While I can't walk as far or as fast, the walking is the best therapy for me ... just to get in the fresh air if nothing else.
    4. start some more flower seeds
    5. finish sewing another quilt top. got it pinned this weekend .. now finishing it off!
    6. concentrate on water in the evening
    7. evening plans: Read success stories; find a podcast to listen to; eat only 1 snack .. a apple, or celery and peanut butter; mindful eating; get on here if I need to do this to keep from eating.
    8. turn the bad weekend into a positive the rest of the week!
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Sunday 8 February

Log 😊
    Stay in the green 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Water 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh 😊 trend ↔️😡

I doing a fantastic job of maintaining, unfortunately I’ve not reached my goal! The last 1.5kg is proving to be stubborn.

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Monday 8 February

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh 😊 trend ⬇️ 😊
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    How is it Tuesday's and Wednesday’s last forever and Saturday and Sunday are gone in a blink of the eye???

Well I behaved this weekend.. no beer and only day above calories was Friday... which was the plan. Didn’t sleep as well as I would have liked to.. had a cup of green tea a little too late.

Monday goals
    No beer
    Stay green... aim for 200-300 deficit after workout
    Zwift workout

• WellingTX
    WellingTX Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Good day on Sunday. Down 1.4# for the week

For Sunday, finish the week strong.

- I'm grateful for the influence of Will Smith. His video on self discipline is a Monday morning staple. Many great points, today it's the big picture of "The center of bringing any dream into fruition is self discipline." For me, it's the reminder that getting what I want means I have to discipline my behavior; eat better and exercise more.
    - 1900 calories. Won't finish the week below 1,900 or even 2,000 but outside of my 4466 calorie Tuesday it's been a good week: Over at 2127 but I'm at peace. Most likely the lowest calorie Super Bowl Sunday I've ever had. Finished the week at 2149. Have some work to do the rest of the month.[/b]
    - Work out for 90 minutes; 94 minutes including a 55 minute, 2.51 mile exercise walk. For the week I worked out 9 hours and 6 minutes including 3,840# of weights, 510 crunches, 102 push ups and 204 lunges
    - Eat dinner at the table: Nope. Couch snacking
    - Invest 15 minutes on personal development: Done with a JRE short film with Laird Hamilton. Age is not a limiter on activity. Constraints are self imposed. There is no success without suffering. Our bodies adapt to the standard we set
    - Invest 15 minutes on professional development: Done with the second half of HBR Ideacast #769 on cryptocurrency.
    - Invest 30 minutes on home duties: More than done and kept up with my stuff

For Monday, stay within my commitments.

- I'm grateful for my health and that I restarted MFP 01.01.2020. 405 day streak of logging activity and food, god and bad. I'm down 87.6# over that time with my health and fitness improving in synch with the weight loss.
    - 1900 calories:
    - Work out for 90 minutes. Busy day, make the time:
    - Eat dinner at the table:
    - Invest 15 minutes on personal development:
    - Invest 15 minutes on professional development:
    - Invest 30 minutes on home duties:

• HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 He was diagnosed when he was having all of those really bad stomach issues. I think they found it through a colonoscopy. And this is really the first time we've noticed it. I dont think he's ever had a true flair up except for the peanuts. It was just something we discovered by chance.
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Yesterday sucked. There was really no other way of saying it.

I was a *kitten* pretty much all evening. I feel bad for Matt having to deal with me the last 5 weeks. I've been a total shrew pretty much the whole time.

I really want it to be warm again. I miss being able to sit outside and write. Instead, yesterday we had a snow storm that I had to drive home from work in. And the furnace was being an *kitten*. I had to call Daddy like 4 times because of the damn thing. He said that he dreaded every time he saw my name on his caller id. I'm gonna call him on my way home and tell him that I love him. Lol. Give him a reason to like my calls again.

But I have a feeling that once I can sit outside and bask in the warmth and sunshine that I will feel loads better.

I'm not gonna give myself much to do tonight bc I feel like I need some down time.

02/08/21
    - Work 6-2
    - weigh in
    - food shop before leaving work!
    - run the dishwasher
    - take out the trash if Matt hasnt
    - edit 4 pages of USS
    - bed by 8:30
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    sarah74_vt wrote: »
    JFT 2/7/21

1. Log all my food for the day
    2. Go for a walk
    3. Drink more water

Keeping it simple for today...I've had a terrible time staying on track since everything started with Covid and I've gained back all but 8 pounds I had previously lost (I had lost 50lbs). :'( I'm so frustrated with myself. I'm starting almost all over again and that makes me so angry and sad. Sorry for the downer post, I've just been really struggling lately all while trying to keep that "smile" on my face. I'm thankful for this forum where I can vent if I need to, just read posts if I want, support others when I have something helpful to add, and log my goals for the day. I'm going for my walk now and try to get out of my funk for the day. :) <--There's that "smile". LOL

You are not alone Sarah. Last year I lost 30 pounds.. and have put about 15 of them back on. It is so hard, especially with Covid, to stay focused. I've been trying since December to get back on track. I do really good for a few days, then blow it.
    But you know .. we are still trying. We are not giving up! You will get that weight off .. you did it once, you will do it again. Once we get on a losing streak.. I know we can do it!!
    My word for the year is consistency .. because I know that is what it takes. If we keep trying, and don't let one bad day, or even one bad week stop us, we will succeed.
    We can start again anytime. Thats the good thing that about .. just for one day.... one day at a time! Hang in there .. we are all here for you!

Thank you so much for the kind words, I will keep trying and hoping I can get my head into it again one of these times. :-)
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY 2/7/21
    1. Log all my food for the day :)
    2. Go for a walk :) Except...our road was icy and after almost falling twice, I managed to fall the third time I slipped, square on my left knee and banged it all up. I did get in 1.5 miles before that though. After falling, I said the heck with this and called my hubby to come get me. LOL
    3. Drink more water :) (52 oz)

JFT 2/8/21
    1. Log all my food for the day
    2. Drink more water
    3. Don't snack after 8pm

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    JFT - Sunday Feb 7
    Scale 200.4 Still need to change the batteries.
    1L of Water - :)
    Log all Food = :/ I did until the evening snacking started. AGAIN

JFT - Monday Feb 8
    Scale 201.6 I changed the batteries and cleaned the scale.... OUCH
    1L of Water
    Log all Food

@sarah74_vt - Welcome back, you've been missed. I am 0.4lbs from the 202 I started with in 2018. It's all been gained since the beginning of 2020. So like you, I am trying to get back into some healthy habits.

@HEGoddard0928 - Thanks for the information. My husband is having terrible issues with his stomach but since I can't convince him to go to a doctor I don't know how to help.

You are grieving I'm sure, plus your body has some hormones to get back to normal. It takes time, don't beat yourself up.

@mytime6630 - My downfall is chips. I need to get myself off of them again.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,475 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Ack! It is such a Monday! Sorry I've been missing but kind of one thing after another. Don't worry, nothing major. In fact, over weekend lots of much needed down & unplugged time. This morning my office was relocated down the hall (including technology & landline, furniture, files, even my plants). Not without hitches, which is par for the course here, but done. No officemate anymore. I'm all set up in my first private office since 2012. Benefit of Covid.

JFT 2/8 M ~ rest day I guess but plenty of movement relocating office
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks (3 floors)
    2) Net cals zero / 14c water
    3) Work in office: room relocation & organize done / Facebook Live 12:00 :) / keep up w/ emails / AJNH in time remaining
    4) Leave work on the dot / hair appt 5:00
    5) Wish ex-roomie happy bday / boil eggs / prep lunch, snacks, water bottle / prep niece's bday card / declutter 15 min. / one other chore
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / 6:00 alarm (treadmill before work)

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and continuing to log / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    1. 1 set of lifts. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Post class plan right away on screen AND on site.
    2. Pit Crew: Video?
    3. Classes: Research conferences. Essay work. HW: 50% update for Weds.
    4. Planning: FANFIC? Lunges. Grade late work. Write postcards. Dispossessed. Review video 1 to create transcript. Call dentist to check on meds; call doctor to see if prescription available. Set up appointments.
    5. Lunch: Wrap. Buy Hood Feminism, Lead from the Outside, and New Jim Crow?
    6. Afternoon: Philosophy of ed. WRITE POSTCARDS. Walk after school. Buy stamps!
    7. Evening: S&F 4. Dinner: Soup. Breathe. Set 2 of lifts.
    8. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery and pack lunch. Set out clothes for tomorrow. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Shower. Review papers by desk. File or trash.
    10. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    Today: 193.2

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – March? ObG schedule for April. Schedule PCP for May.
    7. Theater: Little Princess.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story. Open Wordpress in Safari.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 15 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks, horse stance for 5 breaths.
    14. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. At least the weather was nice today, and it's supposed to be nice tomorrow.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    JFTONIGHT
    Read through a few posts and tears welled up.
    Wow. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗
    Most of you know I love you... And it really gets to me when I read your difficulties and pains.. I love you soooo much and would take the hurts away if I could. You all are amazing here. No matter what goes on, we're FAMILY.
    🤗❤🤗❤🤗❤🤗❤🤗❤🤗❤🤗❤ I LOVE!!! I MEAN IT... I LOVE YOU.

Awwww Mary! We love you too! If I could hug you, I would right now!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    sarah74_vt wrote: »
    JFY 2/7/21
    2. Go for a walk :) Except...our road was icy and after almost falling twice, I managed to fall the third time I slipped, square on my left knee and banged it all up. I did get in 1.5 miles before that though. After falling, I said the heck with this and called my hubby to come get me. LOL

Ouch! Glad you're not more seriously hurt. Hope you have a quick recovery. I can relate, living in northern climate of Green Bay, WI. Had a few slip & falls on packed snow/icy roads myself. In all my falls, I never let go of dog's leash once!

The worst was when I fell backwards & felt like I was in slow motion. At least my butt landed first, but I could still feel the back of my head smack against the pavement. Fortunately, I had been on my way home & was able to walk the half mile back. By the time I got home, I had a big bump on the back of my head. My bump was sore but I felt ok otherwise, just a little scared in case it was more serious. It was a Sat. & I told hubby to check on me frequently 'cause I didn't want him to check on me later & find me dead. Such a sweetie, he sat will me all afternoon & we watched movies. I was fine (and lucky). And that is why I walk on the treadmill in winter even though sad dog.

Right now we're in the middle of a polar vortex until sometime next week. We keep getting wind chill warnings. Sun. a.m. when I went to church the wind chill was -33F (-36C). Even dog doesn't run around our fenced in yard except to do her business.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    Check out Caseys favourite thing to do...
    0wd6ktxx2s6k.jpg

Ever since Casey was a baby her comforting things were sucking her finger, and hair twirling, so many times I've had to untwirl her finger because it was going purple lol
    She's now upgraded the hair twirling to getting random objects in her hair, today a pen and a loom band thing?
    The other day was toothbrushes. (fortunately not mine or Ash's)

Random post but I thought you'd all find it amusing!
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Monday goals
    No beer✅
    Stay green... aim for 200-300 deficit after workout❌
    Zwift workout❌

Didn’t meet goals due to a rather depressing work meeting that didn’t finish till 7

Let’s try this again
    Tuesday goals
    No beer
    Stay green... aim for 200-300 deficit after workout
    Zwift workout