Bagpipes are terrible

https://youtu.be/K-Op1Mng4oY

:p
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Bagpipes are terrible

I lived in a suburban neighborhood where a neighbor would march every evening and every morning up and down his short driveway and serenade us with indistinguishable songs. For two years this went on and he never got any better. Finally I moved 300 miles away. I can still hear him.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Bagpipes are terrible

I lived in a suburban neighborhood where a neighbor would march every evening and every morning up and down his short driveway and serenade us with indistinguishable songs. For two years this went on and he never got any better. Finally I moved 300 miles away. I can still hear him.

😂
    I had a neighbour who gigged around the local pubs with his band. They had one guy who played rock with his bagpipes.. he was freaking amazing.
  • twitchandshout
    Bagpipes are terrible

😂
    I had a neighbour who gigged around the local pubs with his band. They had one guy who played rock with his bagpipes.. he was freaking amazing.

That would be fun to see
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2021
    Bagpipes are terrible

😂

That would be fun to see

They did a lot of old rock covers

This was one..

https://youtu.be/nULs4JW3tPI

Takes me back to the late 90s.. some of the best pub nights I ever had 😃
  • twitchandshout
    Bagpipes are terrible

😂

That would be fun to see

This was one..

This is so amazingly Australian ❤️

I think I saw you dancing in the green dress ?

My neighbor sounded nothing like this. 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    Bagpipes are terrible

😂

That would be fun to see

This was one..

This is so amazingly Australian ❤️

I think I saw you dancing in the green dress ?

My neighbor sounded nothing like this. 😂

Lol.. I was a toddler when that original was shot 😆
    Trevs band played lots of pubs late 90s early 2000s.. then they all drifted apart and got regular jobs, got married and had kids 😄

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Uhh ohhh during this second round of the lockdown, I got into the habit of not wearing a bra !!!! And it feels kind of amazing- I don’t know if I can turn back.

I haven't worn one since 2017 and I have no regrets. Nothing disastrous has happened by not wearing one, either. However, I'll say that I don't have a large chest (C/D) so I can probably get away with it, whereas a person with larger assets may experience back pain or other issues related to posture without that extra support and I totally understand that.

A plus: it saves you money. One less thing you have to buy. :wink:
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Happy Valentines all ❤
    drol4qrnt3in.jpg

So true...... after 30yrs, hubby and me it was just another day.
  • twitchandshout
    Play it? If I can get its pajamas off
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Happy Valentines all ❤
    drol4qrnt3in.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474jusbbpf4bsld0o7lo0egw509uvap6u98qxk09b3&rid=giphy.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Happy Valentines all ❤
    drol4qrnt3in.jpg

We've been like that since the beginning, though. :joy:
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,616 Member
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I downloaded bumble for the bff feature and idk man. Why is everyone so FINE and successful? I mean, I guess those things shouldn’t matter but idk what I’m going to be doing trying to hang out with people who make so much more money than I do AND I get to be the fat one at the same time? Once again, shouldn’t matter. People say to surround yourself with successful people and you’ll be driven to succeed yourself. Maybe that’s what I’m missing???
    My ego is fragile I think.
    Now that I think about it, this ‘I’m not good enough or pretty enough for people to want to be friends with me’ has stunted me making friends since forever. I perhaps, could get over myself and not be intimidated by literally everyone.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I downloaded bumble for the bff feature and idk man. Why is everyone so FINE and successful? I mean, I guess those things shouldn’t matter but idk what I’m going to be doing trying to hang out with people who make so much more money than I do AND I get to be the fat one at the same time? Once again, shouldn’t matter. People say to surround yourself with successful people and you’ll be driven to succeed yourself. Maybe that’s what I’m missing???
    Now that I think about it, this ‘I’m not good enough or pretty enough for people to want to be friends with me’ has stunted me making friends since forever. I perhaps, could get over myself and not be intimidated by literally everyone.

Bumble has a bff feature?!

I don't really have an answer to the basic question, the experience of everyone being so successful is probably because a) people lie, and even when they don't, b) people only publish the best of themselves for public consumption. I'm not gonna pose as my real nose picking braggarty self up front, right?
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »

I don't really have an answer to the basic question, the experience of everyone being so successful is probably because a) people lie, and even when they don't, b) people only publish the best of themselves for public consumption. I'm not gonna pose as my real nose picking braggarty self up front, right?

Sometimes the nose just has to be picked. AMIRITE?

@yoshiboobs when I look at you I see a sweet and gorgeous lady. I have seen you on here a lot and think you seem so awesome, but my own insecurity prevents me from reaching out to others for fear of rejection. We are our own worst enemies.

These people are all putting on their prettiest faces... And often the ones who look like they've got it all together, end up being messed up nose pickers, like the rest of us. ❤️
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

There’s also a business feature. I didn’t know about it until recently either. Well, I’ll try to remember that people are just people and nobody is better than anyone else.... in theory
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member

There’s also a business feature. I didn’t know about it until recently either. Well, I’ll try to remember that people are just people and nobody is better than anyone else.... in theory

That's just a theory. ;)