If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2021
    omby6du02trz.png
    3kvme0a6gq74.png

YES to auntie annes! I had to walk through the mall today and passed auntie annes and was instantly eyeing it down. Haven't been in the mall in over a year so I forgot how tempting that smell is.

I can't imagine working there and being able to eat all the leftovers free. When I worked for panera we always had dozens of pastries, cookies and bread and we were allowed to take as much as we wanted home. (Except for thursdays when they donated the extras) It was so bad because who can resist taking home a dozen fresh baked massive chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon rolls, bagels, scones, etc!?
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    A really disgusting, flavourless sausage roll.

They're for my youngest child, who needs the calories, but I occasionally crave them, late at night. I make myself take it off the next day's goal, rather than ignore it.
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    I would eat pizza if cheese didn't make me ill. I'd have about 600 calories worth with a load of salad, though, and probably get bored and leave the crusts.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    A pile of crispy corn fritters 😋
    43hpyd93li78.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Cornish hens

by4smdgk21ij.jpg
    🤤

oh yes! With a simple yogurt sauce...so much yes
  • pancakerunner
    omby6du02trz.png
    3kvme0a6gq74.png

YES to auntie annes! I had to walk through the mall today and passed auntie annes and was instantly eyeing it down. Haven't been in the mall in over a year so I forgot how tempting that smell is.

I can't imagine working there and being able to eat all the leftovers free. When I worked for panera we always had dozens of pastries, cookies and bread and we were allowed to take as much as we wanted home. (Except for thursdays when they donated the extras) It was so bad because who can resist taking home a dozen fresh baked massive chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon rolls, bagels, scones, etc!?

what is your Auntie Anne's go-to???
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited March 2021
    43hpyd93li78.jpg

Ooooo yes! Also..
    Latcakes!
    x81bx6zu9e0x.jpg
    il3cid1edmat.jpg

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    43hpyd93li78.jpg

Ooooo yes! Also..
    Latcakes!
    x81bx6zu9e0x.jpg
    il3cid1edmat.jpg

Yumm 🤤
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Those corn fritters and Latkes look so yummy! Not a fan of Latkes 'cousin' hash browns though.
  • pancakerunner
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Those corn fritters and Latkes look so yummy! Not a fan of Latkes 'cousin' hash browns though.

I will take your hash browns over latkes!
  • pancakerunner
    x9i2ke9kx7cv.png
    hasbrown casserole
  • pancakerunner
    nbi3d89flv4x.png
    whole rotisserie chicken
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    x9i2ke9kx7cv.png
    hasbrown casserole

Wow!
  • pancakerunner
    ut5177rci29v.png
    a good cheesy omelet sounds good rn!
  • pancakerunner
    jb1h3qvwdr30.png
    and pisatchio cake
  • Noreenmarie1234
    omby6du02trz.png
    3kvme0a6gq74.png

what is your Auntie Anne's go-to???

I haven't actually had auntie annes in over 10 years! But it brings back memories of being a kid and getting it at the airport. I loved the plain pretzel and cinnamon sugar pretzel.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    jb1h3qvwdr30.png
    and pisatchio cake

OMG this looks so good. I am not usually a big cake person but the chocolate and pistachio combo sounds delicious.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    dji4q84804cz.jpg

d1hh6kvi4gxe.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    What's the secret to eating a veggie burger, with spinach, onion and avocado while imagining it tastes like Tiramisu?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    What's the secret to eating a veggie burger, with spinach, onion and avocado while imagining it tastes like Tiramisu?

Can't tell ya.. never had veggie burger. 🤷‍♂️