Women 200lb+, Let's Be Magnificent This March!!!

Options

Replies

• misplacedmama
    misplacedmama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @Arralethe I love BodyPump! Are you doing it at a gym, or at home on demand?
  • Arralethe
    Arralethe Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @Arralethe I love BodyPump! Are you doing it at a gym, or at home on demand?

On demand at home - I do Bodybalance too. I'm too out of shape for Attack, but I'm working up to it :)
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    ama3387 wrote: Β»
    Age 34( on Wednesday)
    Height 5’5”
    Starting weight 275.6

3/1- 267.4
    3/8 - 268.3 (it’s my time of the month, but still frustrating)
    3/15 -
    3/22 -
    3/29 -

Weight Loss Goal for March: 8 pounds

• hap2go
    hap2go Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    kelMee2 wrote: Β»
    Hi Ladies
    Please can I join you, I'm back at the beginning again after losing a good amount of weight then thinking I could maintain without logging my foods or weighing myself regularly so in the last 2 years I've regained all the weight I lost. Today I'm starting again and hoping to lose weight and keep it off this time.
    Height 5ft 3ins
    Current weight 220lbs (08.03.21)
    Im in Scotland Uk

You got this! We've all been there! One step back, two steps forward...
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Love to see an active thread!

@kelMee2 Welcome! It's never too late to join this group, RavenStCloud makes a new thread with a delightfully inspiring title each month.

@finngirl61 Welcome to you as well!

@AlexandraFindsHerself1971 sounds like you've had a productive day! Do let us know how the DIY turkey sausage comes out.

@sarah12277 Amazing progress!
  • misplacedmama
    misplacedmama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @yooosteph - Hi!! I'm a newbie here, too! I'm currently living in Japan, but I'm from the US (the Northwest, specifically). With winter approaching, I'm guessing you're in the southern hemisphere! Nice to meet you! 😊
  • Spotteddingo
    Spotteddingo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    @holdthefries I have definitely been in the clean out, organize, and downsize mode. It is very liberating! Always nice to make some extra money selling things that are no longer useful around here and donating feels good, too.