Women 200lb+, Let's Be Magnificent This March!!!

Replies

• speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    @uyister - Incredible! Congratulations on your loss and 9 month anniversary! I bet a whole new world of activity and opportunity is opening up for you with this significant weight loss.
  • Spotteddingo
    Spotteddingo Posts: 95 Member
    @uyister
    You amaze me! You work so hard and it certainly shows in meeting your goals! Great job.
  • misplacedmama
    misplacedmama Posts: 78 Member
    @uyister - Thank you for the welcome! And wow!! Your update is so inspiring!
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    @BeastlyMaple I'm glad the depo shot is working for you! It was my mom's BC of choice until she hit menopause and didn't need it anymore. I have a Nexplanon, that's the implant that goes in your arm, and my experience with it has been awesome. Feel free to reach out if you ever decide to look into other BC :) (offer is also open to anyone else who wants to know about the arm implant, of course - the loudest voices online are the ones with horror stories so I try to offset that where I can.) Also great job sticking to your budget and staying honest - both of those things can be really hard, especially when the Jerkbrain starts saying mean things to you. But hey! You did it! You can do hard things. This internet stranger is proud of you. :)
  • turningfifty
    turningfifty Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2021

Oops, want to join but having trouble with profile.
  • uyister
    uyister Posts: 154 Member
    @speyerj @Spotteddingo @misplacedmama and @donnas1995 Thank you all.

@BeastlyMaple I am so glad the depo shot is working for you. I could only use it for 3 months and had to stop it (I gained about 30lbs without a change to my diet and exercise level at that time). I currently have the Skyler IUD in and I love it. I am very impressed with your willpower with the treats. I noticed lately that I have bought chocolates/sweet biscuits at the store, but, I still have them in my apartment and it has been weeks. I think it is almost as if my brain was like, I have this on hand if I want it (just to know it is there), but, then it is like, ok, I know you are there, but, I don't want you. Not sure if I just made any sense. My brain works in mysterious ways sometimes!!

@goal06082021 I have heard a lot of good things about the arm implants. Glad you like it.

@Laughter_Girl I absolutely love that it is growing as well and that we are comfortable venting and sharing!! Congrats on the NSV!!

@foodieizzy Welcome!!

@Duneclimber59 Welcome!! You are already part of the group!!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Name: Kali
    Height: 5'7
    SW: 232.2 (1/15/21)
    GW: #1 Under 200 #2 280 #150ish

Weight tracking:
    March 2: 214.1 <--had a jump last weekend after hanging with friends (my tiny covid bubble/daily accountability friends)
    March 9 214.0 <-- haven't been able to stop eating so I'm reavulating my calories and debating about upping them incase what I was eating was too restrictive...plus there was an insomnia cookie situation this week...
    March 16
    March 23
    March 30

Fitness goals:
    Weigh daily
    Log EVERYTHING
    11,000+ steps 6x week
    Meal prep as much as possible
    C25K 3x a week
    30 day squat/pushup challenge <--NEW FOR MARCH
  • MuttiNM
    MuttiNM Posts: 240 Member
    @uyister Congrats on your fantastic weight loss as well as your 9 month anniversary! Well done! And 85 days of meeting your step goal is great! Your consistency is showing in your results. Nice job!
  • changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    @Uyister wow thats an incredible achievement!! I'm sure your life is dramatically different!!
  • finngirl61
    finngirl61 Posts: 122 Member
    @mechelemc- glad that you joined the group, and yes, it is a journey for the long haul. Regarding fasting, maybe start with shorter fasting times. I find that if I feel 'deprived', it's easy to binge. Take it one day at a time. Set short term goals, too. When I meal plan, I do better. I'm in the 260's, so my 1st goal is to get in the 250's. Also, when I add more 'protein', it helps. Hang in there!!!