Replies

• MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    I miss seeing all your pretty bentos!
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    MistressPi wrote: »
    I miss seeing all your pretty bentos!

I miss making them and taking photos! At the moment the hubster and I are on a super tight budget whilst our house is being built, so my lunches are pretty much batch cooked meals from my slow cooker and thrown into tupperware right now. My box collection keeps calling to me, asking why it's been abandoned :'(
  • madiao
    madiao Posts: 119 Member
    Have not Bento'd in such a long time (i quit my adult job to start working from home) as I have been eating left overs mostly for lunch but this week we made DIY lunchables because we're adults and that's what you do :P haha
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    madiao wrote: »
    Have not Bento'd in such a long time (i quit my adult job to start working from home) as I have been eating left overs mostly for lunch but this week we made DIY lunchables because we're adults and that's what you do :P haha

The way that oreo fits in the little cup is so satisfying! Super cute :smiley:
  • madiao
    madiao Posts: 119 Member
    @SpecialKitty7 omg I know right?? It makes me feel so happy that it fits so well... Happier than it probably should 😂 haha
  • alexa0ne
    alexa0ne Posts: 90 Member
    Those bento boxes look pretty and appetizing. This will be a great idea in the future.
  • genki90
    genki90 Posts: 94 Member
    Pandemic killed the Bento lunch.. in my mind and in my heart 😩

I'm into meal prep but for the past year both me and my partner work from home. I wonder when will I have the chance to make a cute lunch box for someone?

Is anyone here still making bento boxes for lunch?
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,242 Member
    genki90 wrote: »
    Pandemic killed the Bento lunch.. in my mind and in my heart 😩

I'm into meal prep but for the past year both me and my partner work from home. I wonder when will I have the chance to make a cute lunch box for someone?

Is anyone here still making bento boxes for lunch?

Sadly no bento here. When we first went work from home due to Covid, I was doing research and bought some nice bento boxes for when we returned. We have yet to return and it looks like we will be work from home in some form permanently. I did think about doing them for home use, but seems like a bit of a waste.