CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    CW 248

Stress w/ the husband made my workouts QUITE intense. Need to focus on those fights each time I go to the gym LOL.

Hope all of you on the East Coast are safe. We had about 4 inches or so here in my area... where I grew up around 11 inches and they won't have power til later in the week. Something to be said for living in the burbs and not the country I guess.

with answers to questions:

Okay so this week's questions:
    1. What is your single goal for progress this week? --- My goal is to exercise 4 days (not counting my physical therapy days)
    2. What are your plans for labor day weekend? ---- we are having a small cookout. Best part... I get to choose / make the food.
    3. How are you going to behave over the holiday? ---- w/ my plan in place holiday weekend is a non issue.
  • nan860
    nan860 Posts: 15
    Options
    My weight is 267.9 - down about 1/2 pound. Not too bad as I had a lot of stress eating yesterday due to Irene. We had a tree in the driveway and some water in the basement but no real damage and we're all safe!

1. Goal for this week is to cut down on my sugar intake. I'm noticing that I still eat too much sugar so I need to be more conscious of foods other than sweets that still have a lot of sugar.
    2. No big plans this weekend. Going to NH for a night with the family. Eating on the road is always a challenge for me but hope to get some exercise in as well.
    3. I know I will indulge a little this weekend especially when we're away. So I want to get in some extra workouts to make up for it.
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    Weight is 227.4 this week.

1. What is your single goal for progress this week?
    *Lose at least one pound!*

2. What are your plans for labor day weekend?
    *Catch up on school work!*

3. How are you going to behave over the holiday?
    *Will be on my BEST behavior:blushing: !*
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    Sorry missed the questions yesterday!

1. What is your single goal for progress this week? Exercise at least 5 days this week
    2. What are your plans for labor day weekend? Maybe a BBQ- Not sure yet
    3. How are you going to behave over the holiday? Only eat one meal out and bring some healthy options for that meal.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is still 140lb ARGH

1. What is your single goal for progress this week?

To get below my lowest 139lb, or even back in the 130's

2. What are your plans for labor day weekend?

I don't actually know what that is lol, but this weekend I shall be going for a meal as my mate is 30.

3. How are you going to behave over the holiday?

No holidays here, so same as ever.
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    Hi everyone, finally back home...chart is coming shortly! Thank you to everyone who posted/sent me their weights!

Here we go:
    week3.png
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    sorry i didnt post weight, was back at 187, just so u know for next weeks chart xxx
  • caitmcwill
    Options
    Reminder to everyone. Tomorrow is weigh in day :-/
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    HI CW 297.6
  • Crooks0204
    Options
  • caitmcwill
    Options
  • butterfly0589
    Options
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    I'm at 162.9 this week. I will wait awhile to post the chart since I only have 5 weights right now - but everyone is KICKING BUTT this week!!! Great job, everybody!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
  • nan860
    Options
    I am not kicking butt this week. I slacked over the holiday weekend and am up a pound to 268.9. Will have to get back at it this week!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Down 1lb, 139lb AGAIN, right back where I started grrrrrrrrrrrr
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    week4.jpg
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    Just a reminder that today is weigh in day!
  • butterfly0589
    Options
    173.3lb.... think last week was a faulty reading xxx
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I lost the thread but i've found it again...

i saw 156.8 lbs last week (eeee!!!!) but i think it could be dehydration so *fingers crossed* I see this again this week!