What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• xojenbrassardxo
    xojenbrassardxo Posts: 38 Member
    Lean ground beef and sauteed green beans

h1bxytezvtc9.jpg

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Shiitake, oyster & maitake mushrooms sautéed in a sauce of soy, butter and garlic. Combined with sautéed shrimp and brown rice/millet ramen. Side of shredded cabbage & carrots simmered in soy and Dashi (water & bonita flakes).

hzwoaumq5n3y.jpg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Cambodian beef lok lak with traditional accompaniment of khmer lime and pepper sauce. It always surprises me that this dish isn't better known.

@acpgee do you have a recipe you can recommend? I'll give it a try.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Homemade corned beef pulled out of the freezer with veg and new potatoes boiled in the broth from making the salt beef. A few jarred beet roots.
    srnyfifjczoy.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Roast rack of kid, hasselback new potatoes, puy lentils, sauteed carrots and green beans. Kid meat is milder and less fatty than lamb. Sustainable in the sense that farmer's only stopped slaughtering the billy's at birth recently, because they were seen as a waste product of the cheese industry.
    faytwoao1vsm.jpeg

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Some fantastic photos above! Thanks for the inspiration @Poobah1972, @Cat0703a , and @IronwomanUno.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    @snowflake954

Can I come over for Sunday dinner in a few weeks? I'll be fully vaccinated by then. 😉
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    PKM0515 wrote: »
    @snowflake954

Can I come over for Sunday dinner in a few weeks? I'll be fully vaccinated by then. 😉

Sure!!! @MaltedTea said she's coming too. The more the merrier! I have to start thinking about Easter Dinner next Sunday.