What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Bruv last night it was just three of us and tonight it’s two. Manager called out again smh. I wonder if the other guy hadn’t shown up if I would have even been notified that no one was coming in. Just wander around the store all night by myself.

That could be a lot of fun, depending on what kind of store it is.

It’s a home improvement store. We could have goofed off but we actually got a decent amount done. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Flying to MN tomorrow as the family has been called in for another family member.
    Just lost my uncle little over a week ago from injuries in a terrible car accident.
    His funeral was on Saturday. Grief is not my strong suit. It also makes me realize the mortality of my own parents.

It can not be easy to be going through all this, especially during the pandemic @GymGoddessGoals. You're in my thoughts.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    It’s interesting to me that I can essentially buy my way out of a speeding ticket. I’m not complaining, cuz I took it and am happy my insurance will not go up. 4 points back and “nobody will ever know the ticket happened” for $75 more?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    It’s interesting to me that I can essentially buy my way out of a speeding ticket. I’m not complaining, cuz I took it and am happy my insurance will go up. 4 points back and “nobody will ever know the ticket happened” for $75 more?

Yep its always about money,,,everybody gets a piece except for you,, the whole system is rigged ,, The judges know the lawyers and the lawyers know the clerks its all a big happy family. And if you know a court clerk real well that's power :)
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    My new hair extensions. Supposed to be blue but they look grey. Not sure about them.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Lunch
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    Lunch

It was disappointing 😒
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Flying to MN tomorrow as the family has been called in for another family member.
    Just lost my uncle little over a week ago from injuries in a terrible car accident.
    His funeral was on Saturday. Grief is not my strong suit. It also makes me realize the mortality of my own parents.

Im so sorry for your loss. 😔
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    0tdwnb0tk8p4.jpeg

Those were the days............ 😏

Yes... I can't wait to get on one of those again!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Had a dream within a dream. Can remember most of it too. I'm wigging out man.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry. :( Sometimes it feels like the cloud cover that doesn't drift away doesn't it?
    (hugs) to you and your family.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    I need to pay more attention when I order stuff. My daughter wanted a colorful reversible bucket hat and I ordered this for her thinking it was raisins on it and it's eggplant.  It looks nothing like the picture I looked at when I ordered it and now with people using that emoji for something else it's all I see. 🤣

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    o85gkuh2gdca.jpg

😂
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I need to pay more attention when I order stuff. My daughter wanted a colorful reversible bucket hat and I ordered this for her thinking it was raisins on it and it's eggplant.  It looks nothing like the picture I looked at when I ordered it and now with people using that emoji for something else it's all I see. 🤣

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    o85gkuh2gdca.jpg

Noooo, she can’t wear that! 😂