The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I am not sure about this

No one else is sure, either, Richie. 😁 Log your food and keep the faith!

Good advice Steve 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2021
    Good morning Middle-agers :)
    I hope everyone is starting out great this week. I've been eating super clean and healthy lately and I have to say I feel a huge difference, not so tired, more energy for sure.
    I felt awful after the chocolate coma of Easter
    Its amazing what a difference eating good food makes.
  • billydriskell
    billydriskell Posts: 9 Member
    Is this group still active?
  • Richiemaerk
    Richiemaerk Posts: 307 Member
    I have been using a new prescription for my back problems and feel good. tried starting a jogging/running app. we will see.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    dvgjb0u978i7.jpg
    Even though my back was playing up I still kept moving, hoping this week will get even better!
  • slimgirljo15
    annliz23 wrote: »
    dvgjb0u978i7.jpg
    Even though my back was playing up I still kept moving, hoping this week will get even better!

I hope your back improves and this week is even better than you hope for 🙂
  • Richiemaerk
    Richiemaerk Posts: 307 Member
    dang girl you get down nice
  • shelfour2512
    shelfour2512 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi all I’m shelley 36 and a absolute newbie 👋
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 980 Member
    Gyms opened again in the UK today.

I did a 2 hour climb. I was hopeless; it was brilliant fun.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Such a dreary day, and now it's snowing again. Yoga will feel nice tonight ☺
  • lrw327
    lrw327 Posts: 73 Member
    Hello to all the newbies!!

We completed a mini kitchen remodel the past week and it’s really taken a toll on my eating and exercise. It’s hard to stay on track when you don’t have access to any of your appliances, including the fridge on some days. 😩

BUT I spent most of today putting things back in cabinets and drawers so that I’ll be ready to start fresh in the morning!! ready to get back at it!! Thursday is my weigh-in day and I’m hoping I’m not terribly disappointed.
  • drollings2019
    drollings2019 Posts: 95 Member
    @ma2erin I am right there with you! I hate being an emotional eater. But I am getting better!!
    @lrw327 I love mini remodels. We are getting ready to work on our camper this weekend. I am sure Thursday will be fine!

I have been slacking with my workouts. No excuses except being lazy when I get home. I am working on a new routine for myself that will hopefully allow me to get in at least 4 miles walking per day. I also hope to incorporate some strength training in the evenings. My arms are pathetically weak (and flabby :blush: )
  • Coach_TJ
    Coach_TJ Posts: 11 Member
    How’s it going everyone? :)
  • billydriskell
    hello all. gunna start to be a regular here. I'm 45 and not sure what to type. Work in progress.
  • slimgirljo15
    Good morning to the new faces and old faces ( ya know what I mean 😁 not old, old but the regulars) lol
    I've got 5 days in my pocket done beautifully, exercised and ate exactly to the plan I set. Im motivated to keep it going. 🏃‍♀️
  • Milliardo5
    Milliardo5 Posts: 10 Member
    Posting again. I guess I didn't add that I'm 51 and still into fitness for a long time, and hopefully to be with people who are also into it as well.
  • PapaBeast314
    PapaBeast314 Posts: 32 Member
    Back at it. Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • slimgirljo15
    Back at it. Feel free to send me a friend request!

About time you got back 🤗
  • billydriskell
    Good morning yall. Today is a rest day. And by rest I mean only going for a swim.