• WaterLily82
    WaterLily82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    @yweight2020 good reasons!! ❤️
  • WaterLily82
    Options
    Day 45 of 100 Reasons Why:

To become more disciplined in making healthy choices. To move past trying to motivate myself daily and allow healthy habits to form. To become addicted to exercise and healthy foods and feeling good. To turn a few months worth of good choices into a lifelong commitment to myself and my health.
  • WaterLily82
    Options
    @cherys I love this list! So many great reasons to stay motivated!! ❤️
  • WaterLily82
    Options
    @sandramarshall200 great reasons!! A lot of mine are health related too but shallow reasons are just as powerful! Who doesn’t want to look nice and get compliments? So many great motivators to keep working toward our health and weight loss goals ❤️
  • missashleigh92
    missashleigh92 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 42 of 100 Reasons Why:

To never accidentally be mistaken as pregnant again! 😂😭
    I’m loving this thread! I carry almost all of my weight in my belly so this is also a big one for me!
  • WaterLily82
    Options
    Day 48 of 100 Reasons Why:

To be able to put my socks on without pulling a muscle in my back and/or gasping for air 😂
  • WaterLily82
    Options
    Day 49 of 100 Reasons Why;

To thank my body for all it has done for me!

This body has carried me all through my life, all the ups & downs, created and birthed two beautiful babies, stood tall through the good and the bad, it has walked endless miles, biked wooded trails, climbed mountains, given countless piggy-back rides, weathered the rain, snow, sun & sleet. It has been good to me and it is about time I appreciate this old body and treated it well.
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    @WaterLily82 - Waterparks for sure! I was always too afraid to go down a tube slide for fear that I would get stuck, al a Homer Simpson in the "Splash Mountain" episode. But the open slides were just as scary - the more you weigh, the faster you go. Love your reasons. Keep them coming.
  • WaterLily82
    Options
    @andimickey I'm so sorry about the loss of your loved one 💔

I’m glad this thread is helpful to you! Thinking about “Why” we are on this journey is so helpful!! It’s motivating and keeps us mindful when we may be feeling tempted. Keep those cut off jean shorts in the back of your mind, you’ll be strutting around in them in no time!!
  • WaterLily82
    Options
    @speyerj OMG the Homer Simpson visual 😂😂😂 I never imagined myself getting stuck now it’ll be all I think about!! LOL