Replies

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,897 Member
    Me: 11
    LNS: 7

Streak +1
  • southkonahi
    southkonahi Posts: 137 Member
    Since I'm done for the day/night, I can add my first "win" of this challenge. Mind you, I do allow an apple each evening as part of my scheduled calorie intake. I like the whole process of pealing the apple, and slicing, and cleaning up. Because that is such more of a "mindful" late snack than an unexpectedly grabbing some unwanted calories.

Me: 1
    LNS: 0
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,079 Member
    Me18
    Lns0
  • feliciaboots
    feliciaboots Posts: 440 Member
    My April LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM. February: 93%, Best: 93%

Me: 6*
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 1

So between renos and seeing family I haven't seen in like a year this was a busy busy weekend. I also had too much diet pop and alcohol. I really notice how much is messes with me now!
  • feliciaboots
    Maybe a bit of light public humiliation by having to admit "LNS has won todays challenge" will keep me in line. haha.

Humiliation isn't quite it - we're here for each other to raise each other up. We want you to succeed!

And welcome!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    April 18

Me: 14
    LNS: 4*

Streak: 0

I'm going back to counting my calories. Intuitive eating does not seem to be working. I need more structure.
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Me:14
    LNS:5
    Streak:5
  • FidelmaMarina
    FidelmaMarina Posts: 18 Member
    Me:17
    LNS 2
    Streak 14

Love this challenge - really is helping me to keep off the snacks at night. Just knowing I have to report it just helps to keep me honest.
  • southkonahi
    southkonahi Posts: 137 Member
    Maybe a bit of light public humiliation by having to admit "LNS has won todays challenge" will keep me in line. haha.

Humiliation isn't quite it - we're here for each other to raise each other up. We want you to succeed!

And welcome!

Thanks, I already feel the support! Perhaps I'm just thinking back on the child-rearing attitude that a little bit of embarrassment can do more to correct bad behavior than an hour's worth of "time out". ;)

Today's log:
    Me: 2
    LNS 0
  • Beeps2011
    Me: 12

Streak +2
  • 57discovery
    Me18
    Lns1
  • feliciaboots
    My April LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM. February: 93%, Best: 93%

Me: 7*
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 2

I have my covid vaccine scheduled for today! YAY!!!
  • feliciaboots
    I'm going back to counting my calories. Intuitive eating does not seem to be working. I need more structure.

I go back and forth - I go very controlled then let off, then when I'm going too crazy I get back onto it. Steady is not my strong suit....
  • clutterqueen
    Me:15
    Streak:6
  • clutterqueen
    @lamlamsmakeover I’m not very good with the intuitive eating thing either. If I were, I guess I wouldn’t have had a need for MFP.

Do whatever works for you!
  • Beeps2011
    Me: 13

Streak +3
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Me: 16
    LNS: 4

Streak: 2*

Had a small snack after hockey last night, but I was way under my calories so I knew I needed something. Last weekend was the first time I've had alcohol since at least January. I ate way too much, I had no self control. Probably won't do that again for awhile.

But at least at my workout yesterday and hockey last night I felt good again! My guys on my team Sunday night said I'm playing stronger than I ever have, so I'll take my overall progress!
  • 57discovery
    Me19
    Lns1
  • clutterqueen
    Me:16
    Streak:7
  • FidelmaMarina
    FidelmaMarina Posts: 18 Member
    Me 19