What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I really wonder what happened to Kevin you kill us and MadMax both were people I talked to all the time on MFP and they're both no where in sight :-(
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @Beverly2Hansen MadMax is around. If it's who you mean. At least there's someone who's Mad. Hmmm, guess that doesn't narrow it down much.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Wondering if the sun is merely faking it this morning.
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I really wonder what happened to Kevin you kill us and MadMax both were people I talked to all the time on MFP and they're both no where in sight :-(

I work with a guy named Kevin. Is that who you are talking about?
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I was in awe of my (then) three year olds cooking capabilities when I purchased her a new play kitchen set. It's amazing how they mimick adult behavior. She could stir fake soup like a champ, pour a perfect cup of tea, and flip a pancake like a little chef.
    *Pats self on back* 😊

Then she gets behind the wheel of a car and becomes the most impatient, four letter word using, unladylike demon on four wheels.
    *Slaps myself in the back of the head* 😐

😂😅
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    I was in awe of my (then) three year olds cooking capabilities when I purchased her a new play kitchen set. It's amazing how they mimick adult behavior. She could stir fake soup like a champ, pour a perfect cup of tea, and flip a pancake like a little chef.
    *Pats self on back* 😊

Then she gets behind the wheel of a car and becomes the most impatient, four letter word using, unladylike demon on four wheels.
    *Slaps myself in the back of the head* 😐

😂 Rut roh..
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    How on earth can people just up and leave this place? :( I mean, the entertainment value alone keeps me............uh entertained. I feel like I have friends all over the world. They never share chocolate but it's all good. I can live with that. (I know where to find Snickers thank you very much) They advise me, laugh with me, cry with me, encourage me, call me names, they show me photos of beauty, they're supportive, they give me daily hugs and disagrees. They don't expect me to cook for them, clothe them, house them, impress them, they don't drop in without calling, they respect my privacy and individualism(weirdness).
    We're all imperfect in an imperfect world. I feel comfortable among everyone else's individualism.

Yeh, that's what's on my mind this morning.
    That, and what's for breakfast. :)

For the record, I don't share chocolate or candy with anyone 🤭
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    So I’m about to hop on this croc train. I bought a flipflop version and just like everyone says, they’re the most comfortable shoes I own. I’m thinking about getting a work appropriate version since my feet are killing me every day. They may be ugly and I may not care anymore.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    How on earth can people just up and leave this place? :( I mean, the entertainment value alone keeps me............uh entertained. I feel like I have friends all over the world. They never share chocolate but it's all good. I can live with that. (I know where to find Snickers thank you very much) They advise me, laugh with me, cry with me, encourage me, call me names, they show me photos of beauty, they're supportive, they give me daily hugs and disagrees. They don't expect me to cook for them, clothe them, house them, impress them, they don't drop in without calling, they respect my privacy and individualism(weirdness).
    We're all imperfect in an imperfect world. I feel comfortable among everyone else's individualism.

Me either!! See? Friends don't do that kind of thing. Coffee maybe. But never ever the good stuff. (including Ben and Jerry's ice cream and pizza and donuts and cinnamon rolls and ........)
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options

Coffee is for breakfast. Coffee is always for breakfast ☕☕
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options

Can confirm this. She's about as selfish as they come around here 🙄🤣

P.S. good morning and I love you! ❤️

ugtiv6lj3hjy.gif
    I love you too 😆🤗
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Butter Pecan Moonshine
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Eric Prydz – Call On Me (Official HD Video) [2004]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qetW6R9Jxs4
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I’m feeling sick in a way I’m not used to. I hope it isn’t the covid. I guess I’ll be heading in for a test tomorrow.
    I feel like ✨dirt✨ all the time so it might just be something catching up with me. Possibly too much dairy. I feel weak, lightheaded, tingly, tired, intensely nauseous and I’ve been getting headaches. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I was down and out last weekend too with headaches and fatigue so idk. I haven’t been full body sick in a long time. If I die, I leave my oversharing to the internet k thx bai 💀

Hope you feel better soon!!