What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    To get below 150.

At that point I will stop and maintain for at least a month or two to decide how much more I want to lose, and that sounds like heaven at this point.

I was obese in September. I'm not now. Iwill be normal BMI at anything below 150! I am however TIRED.

(To get Below 141 to 137 lbs Here)
    I'm feeling the same way you are(TIRED). I've been at it for 9 months. Been trying to get to 137lbs(mini goal). for a while and I stayed the same weight (141lbs)
    for a whole month now. I just started back the losing phase. been at it for a month. After coming off a Diet break. I've been at a standstill. after losing three pounds...no matter if the deficit of 250 or 500 I been still. If I'm going to be still. Minds well eat more food, just maintain. I don't have a lot to lose anymore. I have 11lbs to lose. with nothing budging, I might need to out for a while.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!