The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    47 here- always a work-in-progress!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    xezjvep3z3c6.jpg
    Last day and got some great steps in!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Was on here 9yrs ago and lost 157lbs. Well life and injuries got me back up there. Need to lose another 100lbs. Down 38lbs so far. Im in the Kansas City area. Add me if you want, Ive been there, done that and getting ready to do it again :)
  • JamesBlack74
    JamesBlack74 Posts: 4 Member
    Nteeter wrote: »
    Was on here 9yrs ago and lost 157lbs. Well life and injuries got me back up there. Need to lose another 100lbs. Down 38lbs so far. Im in the Kansas City area. Add me if you want, Ive been there, done that and getting ready to do it again :)

Im on the same boat, almost the same situation brother. LEts take care of this business.
  • starlightbunneh85
    starlightbunneh85 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey all, new here but figured would post in this thread rather than a new topic. Would love to make some new friends (I've no idea how to even add people yet).

Brief bit about me, 35, chronically ill, bedbound for 2 years, wheelchair and housebound for 10, finally seen some relief in my illness and able to be more active, and hoping to lose some weight to get healthy again!

Current/highest weight - 13 stone 8
    Initial goal is - 13 stone
    Was recommended this app from my weight management therapist so excited to give it a try!

(M.E/CFS, PCOS, Fibro, migraines)
  • Pertapert
    Pertapert Posts: 17 Member
    Nteeter wrote: »

Looking forward to seeing you reach your goal once again! If you have any helpful tips feel free to share. Sending good vibes towards a good fitness journey 😊
  • moonbeams896
    moonbeams896 Posts: 191 Member
    I'm 44 and always looking for new friends! Just came back after a 6-ish year hiatus. Weight is high, but it's slowly coming down. Only another 100 pounds to go :)
  • JenzJeep
    JenzJeep Posts: 6 Member
    I’m totally new at this whole thing. I’m 41 and I have decided to do something for me. So here I am trying to stay on track and feel positive as I do it. Sometimes easier said than done but I wake up every day trying my best. Friends are always welcome.
  • kimbarmstrong
    kimbarmstrong Posts: 1 Member
    Hello people! It looks like I'm a little late to this thread as most replies seem to be from 2016 except for an update from 2020. 😮
    I just turned 53! Where has the time gone!
    I've lost about 19lbs since Feb of this year and a total of 53 over the last 2 years. Staying motivated has always been a problem for me especially when I hit a plateau.
    If this thread is still active, happy getting healthier, everyone!
  • kj1ca
    kj1ca Posts: 7 Member
    New here. 5 Dec young.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Happy Sunday, tomorrow I will restart my exercises after a weeks break.
  • Sven_ai
    Sven_ai Posts: 9 Member
    Happy Mother's day to all the Moms here! On your way to being a Yummy Mummy or already a Yummy Mummy?!?
  • FishysAvenger
    FishysAvenger Posts: 2 Member
    Hello.. This is my second time around trying last time I drop from 287 to 244#. Had a accident and was laid up with knee problems and surgery and gained some weight back. Starting this round at 268.7#, but I am up and walking again, but just can't seem to find the motivation this time around.
  • nikolabird1978
    nikolabird1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, 2nd timer joining again. Had some issues with keeping fit after 2 lots of back surgery. Hoping to lose some weight and get fitter also. Happy to make friends to help motivate each other 🙂
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Happy Friday!
  • adreid113
    adreid113 Posts: 14 Member
    so when I type here and hit 'post reply,' my answer will go up with all these hundreds of replies. What happens after that? is this the group? I see people saying 'add me' what does that mean? add to what?
  • adreid113
    how do I repy to someone else's comment?
  • adreid113

IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Let's see if we can bring this thread back to life.

Happy Friday everyone!

Yes! lets do!! I need community!

• Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Have a good Friday people!
    :)
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    TGIF