JUST FOR TODAY -- Daily Commitment Thread for 2021

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,048 Member
    Okay so an update on yesterday, after my last post I had some more snacks. I logged them this morning, so rather than being 60 cals over it was closer to 400 after adding them to my diary! Woops!

I keep reminding myself that the bad days are a blessing in disguise because I can figure out where I went wrong (as long as I log it)

So each day I want to do a little better than the day before.

______

Weds

- Log food, no higher than 100 cals over my limit.
    - Water, min 6 cups.
    - Exercise (actual exercise, not just steps)
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Tuesday 11 May

Log 😊 but not until this morning!
    Stay in the green 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Water 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh. 😊 Trend. ⬇️

• ZizzyBumble
    Wednesday 12 May

Log
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh. 😊 Trend. ↔️

It’s my birthday today and I don’t plan on being in the green! I will have steak and salad for my main course and I’m hoping for chocolate cheesecake and strawberries for dessert and of course there will be wine!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Wednesday
    1. 1 set of lifts. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Post class plan right away on screen AND on site.
    2. Pit Crew: Whatever Wednesday. Check in with everyone about classes.
    3. Classes: Grammar lesson. NRI practice for credit. Make-up or bonus work.
    4. Planning: Stretch. Update website. Grade current work. P&P. Parent calls / check on recovery.
    5. Lunch: Leftovers. World lit options THURSDAY.
    6. Afternoon: Check in on MFP. 1 hour Clois. Run at park.
    7. Evening: S&F 4. Dinner: Pizza. Breathe. Set 2 of lifts. Livestream. Make rice.
    8. Drink more water. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Do the therapy exercises and lifts. Stretch. Chop celery and pack lunch. Set out clothes for tomorrow. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Shower. Review papers by desk. File or trash.
    10. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Choose orgs for donations.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    Today: 190.0

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – March? ObG schedule for April. Schedule PCP for May.
    7. Theater: Little Princess.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story. Open Wordpress in Safari.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 15 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks, horse stance for 5 breaths.
    14. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Woke up super late this morning. Yesterday I did great with late work. I'm struggling because there are students who need to be enrolled in an online support program and only guidance can do that and like... some of them haven't been. And I'm not sure what to do.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • Bex953172
    Wednesday 12 May

Log
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh. 😊 Trend. ↔️

It’s my birthday today and I don’t plan on being in the green! I will have steak and salad for my main course and I’m hoping for chocolate cheesecake and strawberries for dessert and of course there will be wine!

Happy birthday! 🎉🎂🍷
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,685 Member
    edited May 2021
    JFT - Tuesday May 11
    1.5L of water - :/ So close 1.25L
    Log all Food - :) I was under! I chose to snack on carrots instead of junk
    Walk 15 Minutes - :/ My hip was very sore last night and while icing it I fell asleep on the couch.

JFT - Wednesday May 12
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Walk 15 Minutes

My youngest daughter and her pup are coming to see me this evening to celebrate Mother's Day. She worked on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it, we are going to have ice cream on the deck.

@bgorman65 - I have been working on building my hip up since January, at first it was only 3-4 minutes, now I'm up to around 10-12. I used to walk 5K almost daily. I don't need replacements or anything but I can imagine the pain you are in.

@clicketykeys - I bet you'll be glad for summer vacation.

@bex953172 - I was aware of what I was eating, I knew it wasn't helping at all but I ate it anyway. So atleast it wasn't mindless. But I probably should of stopped. This is me. I boredom eat and I just need to stop it!

@zizzybumble - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I would enjoy my birthday too.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    @ZizzyBumble HaPpY BiRtHdAy! Enjoy everything you want, it's your day!

@littleblackskirt Massive (((hugs))) to you! Sorry about your mum & that you are the only one who can be there.

Recap 5/11 T
    1) Walked dog 3.65 mi before work B) happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :smiley: 13/14 (drat lost track one hour) 15.2K
    3) Defrost burgers / net cals zero / 14c water :mrgreen: Finally! Stuck to plan net cals green 20 LOL & 13c. Baby steps it is!
    4) GA-IT / 11:00 webinar (pace) / prep for W walk-thrus = 3/3
    5) Post bday wishes to youngest brother, T & T / drop payments at P.O. / wash dishes / prep b.s.t. & finalize paperwork / prep overnight oats & water bottles / declutter 15 min. / other chore? yes = 7/7 productive day :)
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS :mrgreen: / retainers / Voltaren / 6:00 alarm (x-train & b.s.t. before work) = 5/5

JFT 5/12 Happy Hump Day!
    1) X-trained before work :smiley: happy me
    2) Blood spot test after x-training :) / scan & email paperwork / schedule WWW appt. / drop b.s.t. at UPS
    3) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    4) Net cals zero / 10c water (can't have water bottle w/ me this afternoon)
    5) Update walk-thru templates & print / review FY20 docs / 1:30 Don's office for walk-thrus / more GA-IT
    6) Grocery shop / prep overnight oats & water bottles / declutter 15 min. / at least one other chore
    7) Meditate / unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work)

It's been 14 months since we were told work from home. We've been making office relocations (so we don't share a room) and gradually adding days assigned to work in the office. This is my 2nd week of working in my office Mon. - Fri. I forgot what it was like to "have" to get up 5 days a week by a certain time in order to do what I want before work then drive to the office. At this point, I didn't think 2 more days a week in the office made that much difference. A little tougher adjustment than I thought. Fortunately, I live only a 9-minute drive away. LOL

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge / Bellin (virtual) 10K
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,322 Member
    edited May 2021
    Good morning everyone. Lots going on here, but it's all drama so I won't go into it. It Feels good to see my JFT friends today!

Just for today:
    • 64+ oz water. Fill pitcher and finish it before 7pm
    • 24 H Plan & Assess
    • Journal every bite
    • No BS Basics 2.0: Watch Day 7 and Day 8 lives
    • Read today's Bible Plan.
    • Self-Care: 30 minutes
    • Get outside. Do some sort of self care to de-stress.
    • Lymphedema massage / Gentle Chair Yoga / Order thumb splint
    • Evening Routine

Behind the cut
    • Bills/Budget. Get rid of subscriptions I don't use. Downsize where possible.
    • Make mug rug for V.
    • Clean sewing room. Organize scraps and fabrics.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 wrote: »

So each day I want to do a little better than the day before.

______

Weds

- Log food, no higher than 100 cals over my limit.✔️
    - Water, min 6 cups.✔️
    - Exercise❌ (actual exercise, not just steps)

So I said I wanted to do a bit better each day. And today I did! Massively. I'm in the green by 36 calories. I just went to the store for snacks and Ash got mini lemon cheesecakes (I have one saved for tomorrow so long as he doesn't eat it when I'm asleep 😋) and I bought sugar free jelly pots. 6 calories!

I got 8 waters in today but I didn't exercise. It just got too late, the kids didn't go to bed as planned. So everything got pushed back. I'm okay with that though due to how well the rest of my day went.
    Im still a bit peckish but I still have another jelly pot.

Im happy anyway, today was a good day.
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Bex953172 wrote: »

Exercise I was too tired for but I'm always happy if I reach 10k steps.

Is 10k the amount we're supposed to do daily or something? I always try hit 10k but I don't know why lol

It is a number that's often talked about as being a good number for a day. It's an ambitious number though. I read this article recently which you might be interested in:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/health_and_wellbeing/10000-steps-good-bad-need-b1794680.html?amp

Personally I don't get anything like 10,000 steps a day now I'm WFH all the time, I need to find more ways of getting steps in! Maybe I will get myself a pedometer so I can see how little I actually do and challenge myself... What do you use to measure yours?
  • bookmeister86
    It's been a stressful couple of days! We had quite a bit of drama over whether or not to put an offer on a house. We really liked it, but there were a couple of things we weren't sure about, including the location. But, we weren't sure if we were being too picky and I'm worried that we are going to find something that fits our requirements as they are quite narrow, so we were really thinking about doing it anyway and making it work. This was all under pressure as the housing market is silly at the moment, houses are going really quickly so there is no time to think or see things twice and there was already an offer on this place so we knew we needed to move quickly.

So, it kind of took over for a few days, completely took over head space, couldn't be bothered to cook, led to stress eating and drinking galore....

...And in the end, we didn't buy it. We decided it was too early in our house hunting journey to buy something that we weren't sure about. We didn't feel comfortable going for it, or making a pressurised decision.

So that's that! So now I'm trying to chill out a bit, eat better, tidy up our flat which is a bombshell, and catch up on the work I haven't been focusing on well.

And today... I'm having a haircut! I haven't had one since 2019, no joke, and it is well overdue. My split ends are awful. My hair is so long now - it's halfway down my back - and I think I'm going to get it all chopped off in a bob, or something just a bit longer! I'm a bit nervous about going to the hairdresser's, am hoping the social distancing is good, but I should be ok anyway - cases are really low at the moment and I have had my first vaccine (second due within the next month).

So, today's goals:

Log everything I eat
    Be within 50 of green
    Drink 4 bottles water
    No alcohol
  • ZizzyBumble
    Wednesday 12 May

Log 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Water 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh. 😊 Trend. ↔️

Thank you for the birthday wishes, I enjoyed my day.
  • ZizzyBumble
    Thursday 13 May

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh. 😊 Trend. ⬆️

Housework today and don’t spend too much time on my new knitting!

• Bex953172
    @bookmeister86
    I have a fitness watch (nothing fancy) and my phone logs my steps too and they both sync on the Huawei Health App. So if I've put my phone down or took my watch off for charging it still logs my steps, as long as I got one of them on me atleast lol.

As for your house drama, I think you made the right decision. If it didn't feel right then you were right to not buy it. Especially when it's all a rush etc. Don't worry, you'll find one that's just right I'm sure!

I wouldn't say your being picky, you just want to get it right, I would suggest having certain things you're looking for as a priority and some things that you're willing to compromise on. For example the location would be a priority seeing as you'll have to live there for the foreseeable.

But I reckon you may end up viewing a few houses so you can figure out what you prioritise more.
    Having said that, I've never bought a house so I could be wrong.

Thurs

Same goals again

- log
    - water
    - Exercise
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    @bookmeister86 I have been going to my hairdresser for about a year now. Smallish salon, sometimes I'm the only client in the place. I always wear my mask (a disposable one, just in case), as do all hairdressers and (most) clients. No problems. Good luck with house-hunting. Hubby and I looked at MANY houses before we made an offer.

Recap 5/12 Happy Hump Day!
    1) X-trained before work :smiley: happy me
    2) Blood spot test after x-training / scan & email paperwork / schedule WWW appt. phone tag instead / drop b.s.t. at UPS = 3/4
    3) Move hourly / stairs breaks :smiley: 14/14 boom! 10.1K
    4) Net cals zero / 10c water (can't have water bottle w/ me in afternoon) >:) Peanut M&Ms again ~ ack!
    5) Update walk-thru templates & print / review FY20 docs / 1:30 Don's office for walk-thrus / more GA-IT no time since 45 min. on phone with Help Desk over MS Office issues = 3/4
    6) Grocery shop / boil eggs / prep overnight oats, carrots, celery & water bottles / declutter 15 min. / at least one other chore = 5/5
    7) Meditate / unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work) sleep screwed up b/c I woke when hubby came to bed at 3 a.m. = 2/6

JFT 5/13 R
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    2) Net cals zero / 14c water / NO PEANUT M&Ms
    3) Only 3 weeks to due date / more progress on GA-IT
    4) Discuss pressure wash & window cleaning estimate w/ hubby / get something done around house after work
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work)

On walk-thrus yesterday, we passed by the area where the active shooter was killed by police 12 days ago. Workmen were replacing equipment that was filled with bullets. I learned more details about the incident from Don, including that when we started receiving text alerts that evening, the shooter was already dead. The whole thing lasted only 10 minutes. The alerts were delayed out of caution that people in hiding could have their phones ping and more could be shot. Such a scary thing. Makes me so, so sad. But it was good for me to be in the main complex and see that life was more or less normal there.

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge / Bellin (virtual) 10K
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 948 Member
    I got my grades in yesterday – finished on Tuesday except for a couple of stragglers - and then headed to the beach for a long walk and a leisurely outdoor lunch with my daughter. Summer classes start in a week and my college-readiness classes haven’t finished yet, but it’s nice to have a bit of extra free time this week.

Tuesday 5/11
    • Finish grades - √
    • Work on new garden bed – X – went out instead
    • Make less terrible food choices - √

JFT Wednesday 5/13
    • Start logging again
    • Clean up the kitchen
    • Quick grocery trip
    • Set up quizzes for college-readiness students
    • Finish summer course set-up
    • Work in the garden (if I have time)
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,322 Member
    Just for today:
    • 64+ oz water. Fill pitcher and finish it before 7pm :)
    • 24 H Plan & Assess :)
    • Journal every bite :)
    • No BS Basics 2.0: Watch Day 7 and Day 8 lives :):)
    • Read today's Bible Plan. :#
    • Self-Care: 30 minutes :)
    • Get outside. Do some sort of self care to de-stress. :#
    • Lymphedema massage / Gentle Chair Yoga / Order thumb splint :):):)
    • Evening Routine :)

@bookmeister86 I agree with @Bex953172 and @cschmitz110515 regarding the house. Buying a house is one of the biggest milestones in your life. Having patience and waiting for the right one that you won't get annoyed over "settling" for will pay off in the long run. I like Bex's idea of coming up with lists of what you absolutely do not want to compromise on and what you are willing to give in a little bit on. For us, a double garage, decent sized yard and first floor laundry was something we would not compromise on. We also knew we needed 3 bedrooms and location was also really important. My 'wish' list included a fireplace, 2 bathrooms and a sunroom, but we were willing to give those up for the right location and price (which we ended up doing). Since then, we bought an electric fireplace for the ambience and are discussing adding a 2nd half bath in the basement level. Had we not held out, we'd not be happy at this point 6 years later. I think you made the right decision. The right house will come along and you'll know immediately it's "the one"! :) Happy house hunting! It's so exciting!

Just for today:
    • 64+ oz water. Fill pitcher and finish it before 7pm
    • 24 H Plan & Assess
    • Pre-journal food diary today and update/close out tonight.
    • No BS Basics 2.0: Watch Day 9. Review May Virtual Camp workbook and get my viewing area set up for this weekend's camp that starts at noon tomorrow.
    • Read today's Bible Plan.
    • Self-Care: 30 minutes
    • Run to store and pick up some groceries.
    • Get outside. Do some sort of self care to de-stress.
    • Lymphedema massage / Gentle Chair Yoga
    • Evening Routine

Behind the cut
    • Bills/Budget. Get rid of subscriptions I don't use. Downsize where possible.
    • Make mug rug for V.
    • Clean sewing room. Organize scraps and fabrics.
    • Review May Virtual Camp workbook.
    • Set up NoBS May Camp's virtual viewing area set up for this weekend's camp which starts at noon tomorrow.

• bookmeister86
    Thanks @Bex953172 @cschmitz110515 @PackerFanInGB for your advice on the house. It is definitely worth being patient and I agree the list of must have/like to have is a good idea. I do slightly worry that even with such a list that we will struggle to find something as effectively our issue is that we are trying to find the type of nice house you find everywhere in the suburbs in the city centre where houses tend to be a bit smaller. We may have to either compromise on location or on our requirements.

But! There is no point compromising immediately when we have no fixed deadline, we may as well take our time and if we have to compromise later then so be it.

Good news though - after all the stress over whether to take that house, a very similar, but potentially slightly better, one has come up within 12 hours! We are going to see it today. This is very comforting as even if we don't get this one, the fact that it has come up shows that the previous one was not unique and that it was a good decision to not rush!

I also had a haircut... Will post some before and afters...

Anyway, yesterday's goals:

Log everything I eat :)
    Be within 50 of green :/200 over due to wine - see below
    Drink 4 bottles water :)
    No alcohol :/Had a couple of small glasses for a call with my girlfriends, I was going to abstain but social conditioning/ habits won out

Today's goals:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stay within maintainance
    - Drink 4 bottles water
    - Go for run
    - Plan weekend priorities/ activities
  • bookmeister86
    Before....

5u87x8x5dxz7.jpeg

... and after!

rsob38kf0una.jpeg

It feels lovely to have chopped off all of the dry and split ends :)

Think I lost a foot of hair :D
  • Bex953172
    Before....

5u87x8x5dxz7.jpeg

... and after!

rsob38kf0una.jpeg

It feels lovely to have chopped off all of the dry and split ends :)

Think I lost a foot of hair :D

Wow that was a lot of hair lmao, I used to have my hair that length and now I get it cut to the same length as yours. So much easier to manage and makes your head feel lighter lmao

It's looks great anyway, can't wait to get mine done. I need cut and colour. Got proper covid hair haha, my ends are proper ratty and my roots are about 6inxh long lmao