Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

🍔 BURGER 🍔

1235»

Replies

• cowsfan12cowsfan12 Member Posts: 3,113 Member Member Posts: 3,113 Member
    lmf1012 wrote: »
    My favorite here in DFW is from the Twisted Root Co., the Freshman 15 - smashed fries on top, melted cheddar, fried egg & bacon.

hhpizorjkbhj.jpg

yessss!!! Loves me some twisted root - but for fast food Wendy’s hands down the best
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Hotelsma wrote: »
    Oh we also had a chik fila here but it shut down after couple of months so never got the chance to find find out what the big deal was

Wait what?! It shut down? I have to wait behind a line of 50 cars to get me some Chick fil A.

It's a big deal here on the East coast

lol... I'm from NY where we don't have chik fil a. My daughter went off to college this year in Virginia and I can't believe the popularity down there. The lines are ALWAYS out the driveway. It's nuts.

Yea. The lines are always insane, but they have a great system to get you through in a fairly decent amount of time.

And the employees are super nice .. there - all fast food joints should get the training material from chick fil a
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Member Posts: 4,656 Member Member Posts: 4,656 Member
    I don’t eat red meat anymore but when I did, I thought the Habit had the best fast food burger. Now, I occasionally eat the Impossible burger from Monty’s.
  • JFinn26JFinn26 Member Posts: 703 Member Member Posts: 703 Member
    Wayback Burgers are the bomb....especially the cheesy double...it’s basically like a grilled cheese (buttered, grilled bun) with 2 hamburger patties in it.
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 5,800 Member Member Posts: 5,800 Member
    9nwqpr432ss2.jpeg

This little hole in the wall 30 miles from nowhere has been popular for over 50;years. Last I heard the line for a table was 2 hours for weekday lunch. I’ve only been there a few times. Never been disappointed.
  • gunshowgreggunshowgreg Member Posts: 169 Member Member Posts: 169 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Does anyone like peanut butter on a burger? Yes it's a thing and its delicious.

Slater's 50/50 Peanut Butter and Jelly Burger - Pasadena CA

slater-s-50-50.jpg

Wth 🤢

🤪

I agree. Burgers need to stand alone with all their great usual burger additions and peanut butter needs to do the same. :) Like mixed with chocolate, in ice cream, on cake and in cookies, plus right outta the jar. :)

....until you try it...
  • gutzbgongutzbgon Member Posts: 37 Member Member Posts: 37 Member
    When I visit the US I have to say that 5 guys is my favourite - kills any of the fast food burgers over here in Australia
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 265,083 Member Member Posts: 265,083 Member
    gutzbgon wrote: »
    When I visit the US I have to say that 5 guys is my favourite - kills any of the fast food burgers over here in Australia

I don't like the fast food chain burgers here either..
    I prefer the small mum and dad run takeaway shop. Usually a good burger.
  • saintor1saintor1 Member Posts: 363 Member Member Posts: 363 Member
    I agree with OP and now I need one, after so many years... all the 900 cal. of it! Burger King is almost dead here. Another chain I regret is Quiznos (similar to Subway but better, IMO)
  • Miz_OwlMiz_Owl Member Posts: 2,893 Member Member Posts: 2,893 Member
    I think the best burger I have ever had is @ Chili's .
    Juicy and the flavor makes you want more !

4a9sodbcdpmb.jpg
  • mariek1072mariek1072 Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member
    1/4 lber with cheese, no sauce. There's haven't all all the taste of meat with the onions and pickles. And not more bun than burger.
    mariek1072 wrote: »
    1/4 lber with cheese, no sauce. There's haven't all all the taste of meat with the onions and pickles. And not more bun than burger.

Know what they call it in France ??
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,689 Member Member Posts: 5,689 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Le Big Mac :p
  • mariek1072mariek1072 Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I give up!
  • Analog_KidAnalog_Kid Member Posts: 941 Member Member Posts: 941 Member
    The Burgermeister Meisterburger rules them all!

dx4mnsio9vdv.jpg