Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• solarpower03solarpower03 Member Posts: 12,138 Member Member Posts: 12,138 Member
    bbandme wrote: »
    zoewohovd30m.jpg
    mh00kamw30ew.jpg

14 stone lost x

Oh wow!!!! You look like a totally different person, and 14 years younger as well as lighter! Well done, that is one hell of an achievement, huge congratulations!! xx

Almost speechless- well done!
  • amiocamioc Member Posts: 103 Member Member Posts: 103 Member
    moya_rargh wrote: »
    855a42f7-f12b-472b-ab40-1044256a7670_zpseb02a683.jpg

JEEZUS! Great stuff!:happy:

Amazing!!!how long did this take you please?
  • getitambgetitamb Member Posts: 2,047 Member Member Posts: 2,047 Member
    @rosedale9 i sync mfp with my iPhone so I can add my steps to my calories. If I were you, I’d start eating back some workout calories and up the intake.
  • rosedale9rosedale9 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    getitamb wrote: »
    @rosedale9 i sync mfp with my iPhone so I can add my steps to my calories. If I were you, I’d start eating back some workout calories and up the intake.

Thank you for the advice! I have linked my step tracker but I usually don't count those "calories burned" because I guess I don't really trust the accuracy. Making some changes now, hopefully I can get back on track ☺️
  • amiocamioc Member Posts: 103 Member Member Posts: 103 Member
    Following
  • troyrodeheaver1troyrodeheaver1 Member, Premium Posts: 20 Member Member, Premium Posts: 20 Member
    amioc wrote: »
    Following

????
  • JMC3TerpJMC3Terp Member Posts: 2,093 Member Member Posts: 2,093 Member
    amioc wrote: »
    Following

????

They starred this thread so they could get notifications on new posts here. Very common thing.
  • Pamici9Pamici9 Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member

March 1st vs May 23rd... 60 more to goal!!

Fantastic!! My goal is similar to yours, so it's great to see you doing so well.