edited May 2021
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    @uyister
    Awesome job!!!!
  • rosedale9
    rosedale9 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2021
    Started this business on Feb 1st. Down 27.8 pounds. Recently plateaued for 12 days, couldn't figure out what was WRONG as I was eating between 1000 and 1200 kcals per day. Very frustrating. Looks like my body had gone into "starvation mode" based on this and other symptoms I experienced. Trying to bump it up to 1400, even though MFP recommends around 1250. Anyone else gone through this?
    Edit: won't seem to let me post the pic 🤷‍♀️
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    bbandme wrote: »
    zoewohovd30m.jpg
    mh00kamw30ew.jpg

14 stone lost x

Oh wow!!!! You look like a totally different person, and 14 years younger as well as lighter! Well done, that is one hell of an achievement, huge congratulations!! xx

Almost speechless- well done!
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    moya_rargh wrote: »
    855a42f7-f12b-472b-ab40-1044256a7670_zpseb02a683.jpg

JEEZUS! Great stuff!:happy:

Amazing!!!how long did this take you please?
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    @rosedale9 i sync mfp with my iPhone so I can add my steps to my calories. If I were you, I’d start eating back some workout calories and up the intake.
  • rosedale9
    rosedale9 Posts: 3 Member
    getitamb wrote: »
    @rosedale9 i sync mfp with my iPhone so I can add my steps to my calories. If I were you, I’d start eating back some workout calories and up the intake.

Thank you for the advice! I have linked my step tracker but I usually don't count those "calories burned" because I guess I don't really trust the accuracy. Making some changes now, hopefully I can get back on track ☺️
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Following
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!