What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,511 Member
    Options
    I want to get a dog so badly but at the same time, I’m enjoying not having to deal with the mess that comes with pets.
    But I really want a dog, I’m lonely.
    I can’t decide. 🤷🏼‍♀️

A dog thats a couple years old thats toilet trained might suit. There are tons that need a loving forever home. 🙂

I’ve been looking for an adoptable dog.
    I’ve always had big dogs, I’m ready for a med size dog.
    A Terrier/Mutt type dog.
    Yes to already house trained, I’d love to give a home to a sad homeless dog. ❤️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I want to get a dog so badly but at the same time, I’m enjoying not having to deal with the mess that comes with pets.
    I can’t decide. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why not foster one for a while and see how you feel?

That’s a good idea! 💓

You definitely need a dog. They are the best company!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I can’t decide. 🤷🏼‍♀️

A dog thats a couple years old thats toilet trained might suit. There are tons that need a loving forever home. 🙂

I’ve been looking for an adoptable dog.
    I’ve always had big dogs, I’m ready for a med size dog.
    A Terrier/Mutt type dog.
    Yes to already house trained, I’d love to give a home to a sad homeless dog. ❤️

They just bring so much happiness into your life.. I can't imagine life without mine ❤💖
    They totally have me wrapped around their paws 😁
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I can’t decide. 🤷🏼‍♀️

You could foster and/or volunteer to walk dogs at a local shelter. I really enjoyed my time volunteering and taking care of the cats and did that for about a year when my husband was away on deployment.. and I had two cats and a job at the time. It seemed to help because I only had to talk to people sparingly and they were all very friendly (we're all there to help the animals, after all) and the cats and dogs I got to play with and brush (and socialize) were so sweet. I very nearly walked home with more cats toward the end of my time. :joy:
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Another one and nobody bats an eye anymore.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    It is so steamy out today.
    86 and humidity so high you can see the air.
    I sweat profusely, it’s unpleasant. 😰

That's what it's been like here today too. Tomorrow's supposed to be 60. Right now the sky is so dark and they're sending t-storm warnings but I bet we don't see a drop of rain. :( And the ground/rivers/gardens are so dry.

And one minute later, we've got a downpour. :)
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Rant for no reason
    These skype interviews are so weird but at least I didn’t have to drive all the way somewhere for them to waste my time. A sales job where they tell you seniority rules the schedule and you’re basically coming in to work the shifts nobody wants. 👋🏻 How am I supposed to make commission on the worst shifts? ✌🏻 I could work somewhere fun for $11 an hour. Psh
    I’m wondering if my online interview made it through with a different retailer, it’s been a few days and nothing. 😕 I have the experience so I don’t believe I bombed it.
    I always stress these things and when I get the jobs everyone there is brain dead and slack and I’m like, why was I worried?
    I’m going to put in more applications at places that have animals because that’s where I want to be. Then ultimately, I’m going to find a way to be my own boss. These 9-5 retail jobs aren’t for me. I’m probably not going back to school.
    I always hate my managers and it must be me at some point.... I guess. I just can’t stand someone telling me what to do who I don’t respect and seems incapable. I don’t kids *kitten* so I’m never on the favorites list so like, I’ll be my own favorite. 🥰
    ...but how 🤔
    .....to rule the world? 🧐

😎

Catch me at your local grocery store till I’m 80 😅
    OR I’ll have finessed my way into being a successful animal rescue or small business owner. 🥳
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    myne1a7yziin.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    You need to respond, seriously. 🤨
  • Jodear2122
    Jodear2122 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Is mfp ever going to sort itself out? I thought noope!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Jodear2122 wrote: »
    Is mfp ever going to sort itself out? I thought noope!

Been trying to get to your wall 😔 I thought you'd deleted
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I don't want to pack. I hate having to organize crap in my home into boxes. It creates such a mess, there's not much organization to it and it's overwhelming. I think that's the real reason people hire movers to do it, but the movers don't organize your crap.. and the crap needs organizing.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    You need to respond, seriously. 🤨

I’m not sure you are understanding the gravity of the situation.
    You need to reply please.