What's on your mind?

Replies

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    My new flip house. Its an absolute wreck and i love it. May not be the best house, but will probably be my best before and after pics house 👍

Sharing pictures right?

ikfcfxzlxgkq.jpg
    ts3d7ael5vkw.jpg
    6jxkj1p3s8gd.jpg
    9bdbk30i700e.jpg
    39pvz60neamc.jpg
    trncamyv16t5.jpg
    azagtmgaqgu4.jpg
    Not sure if these loaded in any kind of order....but, took 2 wall down to open kitchen up, ripped out rats nest invested cabinets, chipped up floor tile and cement board, spliced in hardwood flooring to have the whole area flow with same floor, and insulated and sheetrocked wallls and ran wires for new ceiling lighting and under cabinet lights.

Wow, there's some work in that. Look forward to seeing finished product.

Me too!! I admire and respect everybody who can make things like that look beautiful. :) My kitchen is going to be dismantled like this later this summer and I'm already dreading it. :( But you have to live through that to live with the outcome.

Good luck with the renovations and can't wait to see it! Love the back porch. :) I've always wanted direct access to our backyard like that.

I hope to god your kitchen isnt like this one was. The stink and filth of this place has been a challenge lol
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    My new flip house. Its an absolute wreck and i love it. May not be the best house, but will probably be my best before and after pics house 👍

Sharing pictures right?

ikfcfxzlxgkq.jpg
    ts3d7ael5vkw.jpg
    6jxkj1p3s8gd.jpg
    9bdbk30i700e.jpg
    39pvz60neamc.jpg
    trncamyv16t5.jpg
    azagtmgaqgu4.jpg
    Not sure if these loaded in any kind of order....but, took 2 wall down to open kitchen up, ripped out rats nest invested cabinets, chipped up floor tile and cement board, spliced in hardwood flooring to have the whole area flow with same floor, and insulated and sheetrocked wallls and ran wires for new ceiling lighting and under cabinet lights.

Just a little paint and hang a picture. That should do it, right?

Lol...yeah man. 👍 i always knew you had an eye for this brother!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

Sharing pictures right?

ikfcfxzlxgkq.jpg
    ts3d7ael5vkw.jpg
    6jxkj1p3s8gd.jpg
    9bdbk30i700e.jpg
    39pvz60neamc.jpg
    trncamyv16t5.jpg
    azagtmgaqgu4.jpg

Lol...yeah man. 👍 i always knew you had an eye for this brother!

😆
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Sharing pictures right?

ikfcfxzlxgkq.jpg
    ts3d7ael5vkw.jpg
    6jxkj1p3s8gd.jpg
    9bdbk30i700e.jpg
    39pvz60neamc.jpg
    trncamyv16t5.jpg
    azagtmgaqgu4.jpg

Me too!! I admire and respect everybody who can make things like that look beautiful. :) My kitchen is going to be dismantled like this later this summer and I'm already dreading it. :( But you have to live through that to live with the outcome.

Good luck with the renovations and can't wait to see it! Love the back porch. :) I've always wanted direct access to our backyard like that.

I hope to god your kitchen isnt like this one was. The stink and filth of this place has been a challenge lol

Well, I do clean once in awhile. ;) And I can live with a little dog hair.

But I can remember when we bought this place a million years ago. Mouse droppings were very prevalent in all the kitchen cupboards and I was so grossed out.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Sharing pictures right?

ikfcfxzlxgkq.jpg
    ts3d7ael5vkw.jpg
    6jxkj1p3s8gd.jpg
    9bdbk30i700e.jpg
    39pvz60neamc.jpg
    trncamyv16t5.jpg
    azagtmgaqgu4.jpg

Well, I do clean once in awhile. ;) And I can live with a little dog hair.

But I can remember when we bought this place a million years ago. Mouse droppings were very prevalent in all the kitchen cupboards and I was so grossed out.

dang, I usually have to pay extra for mouse droppings.
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member

Sharing pictures right?

ikfcfxzlxgkq.jpg
    ts3d7ael5vkw.jpg
    6jxkj1p3s8gd.jpg
    9bdbk30i700e.jpg
    39pvz60neamc.jpg
    trncamyv16t5.jpg
    azagtmgaqgu4.jpg

Nothing some new drawer pulls can’t fix
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.”
    — Michael Scott, The Office, Season 2: The Fight
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2021
    I love my new plant haha. It’s a Kangaroo Paw!

wdlb5ce58ie7.jpeg

I think they are more suited to extremely sunny and Mediterranean type climates so I hope it survives.

There are so many colours now days. Good luck.. don't be worried if it looks like its dying, most Kangaroo Paws will die back and become dormant over winter.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    The power went off.
    How can I possibly go to sleep with it completely dark and quiet?
    I don’t like this one bit. 🥺
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    I hear crows. Today is opening day if crow season. Imma go crow hunting!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    tmanfive wrote: »
    I hear crows. Today is opening day if crow season. Imma go crow hunting!

Bwahaha, you grouchy face givers are really gonna hate me come duck, goose, deer, squirrel, … seasons.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Ya gotta kill it, before you grill it.

amiright ?