Who's with me 30 Day challange

Options
Ok ya'll I am doing the Christmas 2011 Challange on another forum and I want to do my best! You do not have to already be in a Challange this is for you. I want to see who is all with me and willing to do the Jillian Micheals 30day shred. You may start this whenever you are ready. I want us to see results so after each 10days advance to the next level and after each 10days take a picture. on your starting day post your picture with the day/month. Thanks lets see how many Brave people we have out here who is willing to post pics of there results. Thanks

3A38E136-54AF-012D-8985-E104171E1267wallpaper.jpg

Replies

• mylife33
    Options
    I just got that video last week and haven't used it yet......but I will start tomorrow and give it a full month! I'll have to think about the pics though...... I have a lot more on me than you do! Good luck! Here we go!
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    you can do it with all ur clothes on i just did it that way so I can see my results better. Good luck Hun
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hmmm i started 30ds and only did 10days of it cause i didn't feel "the burn" i took a break from almost all exercise for about 2 weeks already so i'm thinking i should give 30DS another shot :))
  • cocolo89
    Options
    btw: how do you post pictures up?
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    btw: how do you post pictures up?

If you have them uploaded to a site like photobucket or flickr, you'd put [ img]img url[/img ] without the space

I want to join, I'm just waiting to get my before pictures taken. :bigsmile: My first thought when I saw picture was "run away" but challenges aren't meant to be easy, right?
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Okay... here goes nothing!

6142807827_e37e5d32eb.jpg

I think the pictures are probably harder than the exercise will be. I know I'm ready to work out after seeing my pictures! :tongue:
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I'm in I will get a pic up later today..
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    So exciting let's see if we get more people will do the challenge with us
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    I'm IN! Just ordered my Jillian Michaels DVD off amazon for only $8.74 and free 2 day shipping :) Sweet!! I guess it is time I get motivated! Thanks love, we will both rock this challenge!
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning...will try to get pics tonight when I get home.
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    I'm soooo proud of everyone who is taking the challenge with me. Some things to know when posting pictures make sure with the img URL is all lowercase otherwise your pictures will not post. Today is the day I'm starting sooo Good Luck everyone!!!!!
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    I'm soooo proud of everyone who is taking the challenge with me. Some things to know when posting pictures make sure with the img URL is all lowercase otherwise your pictures will not post. Today is the day I'm starting sooo Good Luck everyone!!!!!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    DSC09308-3-1.jpg
  • cocolo89
    Options
    i can't believe i just posted bikini pictures!! ahhh... hopefully next time it will look nicer LOL
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Not that I will ever find this thread again to post results. (Wish there was a way to do that differently.)

Anyways, I'm in.

I started 6 days ago.

Here are my starting pictures.

Ugh!

Aching to get rid of the pooch!

beforetopostcopy.jpg
  • cressinghamroad
    Options
    Hello - I am in! I downloaded it from I Tunes yesterday.
  • lovecrystaljoy
    Options
    Ok so my DVD player is not working so I have to wait a few more days till we get a new one
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    DSCN1467-1-1.jpg
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    did D2L1 this morning. I was actually a little sore doing it this morning but I pushed thru it :smile:
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    i found it!!it was at the bottom of the stack and the last stack of DVDs.. just need to blow the dust off lol. after my youngest goes down for a nap around 2 i will pop it in and get started..this morning i finished w4d3 of the couch-2-5k woohoo!! i will post around 3 or 4 after I'm done withe the workout and helping the boys with homework to let ya know how i did..

good job Thamre for pushing through it..