Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    weigh in: 201.2....only 2 pounds gone of the 3 pound increase last week. still a slight gain overall too...:(

measurements: waist is down a full inch....to 42. nsv- for the first time in many many years my waist is now smaller than my bust. :smile:

individual challenge: i was over confident in my goal of 700 calories burned per day.
    2 days success.
    3 days : 400-600 only
    2 days : heck i was tired.

team challenge- no. see above
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Ugh - TOM up a pound. :sad:

Weight - 164.5
    Height - 5"4"
    Waist - 35
    Hips - 43
    Wrist - 6
    Forearm - 10
    exercise - 215 (was not a good week for exercising - hate TOM)

I did meet our team and individuals goals! :bigsmile:
  • gmonie120
    Options
    Hello! My name is GMonie120 and I would like to say keep up the good work. You will not be defeated!
  • Merrinoel
    Merrinoel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sorry Sexy Sizzlers-- hasn't been the best week--- hormones? Too much extended family drama? Burn out? I just started feeling really "depleted". Today we're off to the mountains for couple days for our anniversary. Plan to get a hike in there, and maybe a bike ride, but might not have internet access for couple days.

Plan is to get some fresh air, take it easy, focus on big picture of HEALTH, and recharge! Also considering dropping my goal to 1 lb/ wk, instead of 2 per wk. I will do whatever it takes for the LONG term success of health. In the past I've been too impatient, then frustrated, then burnt out, then gave up eventually. Not this time! :bigsmile: Grrrrr!

Did not succeed in challenges this week.

Ht: 5' 7"
    Wt. 178.6 lbs

Waist: 33.25"
    Hips: 42"

Wrist: 6.25" ( no change)
    Forearm: 9.8" ( no change)

Exercise min: 394 min.
  • Merrinoel
    Merrinoel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Butters1, congrats on nsv!

Also, your exercise min are great even if you didnt meet goal! Keep up the great work. You are getting there!!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Good morning,some of us had been locked out of this message board and weren't able to post. So, I set up a new message board for our biggest loser challenge. Here is the newest link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/333350-biggest-loser-challenge-2-beginning-9-2-2011-closed-group
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well Sexy Sizzlers...that was NOT a GOOD WEEK for me...

I celebrated my Anniversary by killing the resturants....I plan to do better next week...

GO TEAM SEXY SIZZLERS....

Total Workout mins 384 -
    SW - 157.6
    CW - 157.0 (up 2lbs from my 155 last 2 weeks)
    hEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34.9
    HIPS - 42.8
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

My challenge this week was to do at least 350 mins total to my workout (exceeded my goal by 34 mins)

There was no team challenge - So ALL CHANLLENGES COMPLETED!
  • spgabby86
    Options
    Sorry Sexy Sizzlers-- hasn't been the best week--- hormones? Too much extended family drama? Burn out? I just started feeling really "depleted". Today we're off to the mountains for couple days for our anniversary. Plan to get a hike in there, and maybe a bike ride, but might not have internet access for couple days.

Plan is to get some fresh air, take it easy, focus on big picture of HEALTH, and recharge! Also considering dropping my goal to 1 lb/ wk, instead of 2 per wk. I will do whatever it takes for the LONG term success of health. In the past I've been too impatient, then frustrated, then burnt out, then gave up eventually. Not this time! :bigsmile: Grrrrr!

Did not succeed in challenges this week.

Ht: 5' 7"
    Wt. 178.6 lbs

Waist: 33.25"
    Hips: 42"

Wrist: 6.25" ( no change)
    Forearm: 9.8" ( no change)

Exercise min: 394 min.

I hear you team mate...it wasn't a good for us, but we want give up or give in...the DEVIL is a LIE! I will be cheering for you this week...we'll come back STRONG next week...
  • spgabby86
    Options
    weigh in: 201.2....only 2 pounds gone of the 3 pound increase last week. still a slight gain overall too...:(

measurements: waist is down a full inch....to 42. nsv- for the first time in many many years my waist is now smaller than my bust. :smile:

individual challenge: i was over confident in my goal of 700 calories burned per day.
    2 days success.
    3 days : 400-600 only
    2 days : heck i was tired.

team challenge- no. see above

WAY TO GO ON THAT NSV....those really do matter becasue that's what gives us our SEXY BACK! :flowerforyou:
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    thanks a ton to all for the grats on nsv. I appreciate it.....

relinking to correct new thread below

Good morning,some of us had been locked out of this message board and weren't able to post. So, I set up a new message board for our biggest loser challenge. Here is the newest link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/333350-biggest-loser-challenge-2-beginning-9-2-2011-closed-group
  • EclipsedAgain
    EclipsedAgain Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    I'm an old Spark user (14 years!) and am looking for something like the Biggest Loser Challenge that we have there. People keep telling me it's on here, but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My spark user name is Eclipsed if anyone here is friends there. So confusing :(
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,703 Member
    Options
    @EclipsedAgain This thread is 10 years old...but what you're looking for is in the Groups area, not in the public forums.
    I did a quick search and found these:

The MFP Biggest Loser challenge that people were talking about already existing:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge

A new group that looks like SparkPeople users recreating the group here on MFP:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team

Hopefully this helps!